Rastavelli-67 your son is looking for you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Miskeen. Didn’t @Rastavelli-67 have a thread where he said many Somali men in SA abandon their South African children and go marry Somali women start a new life.

There are like hundreds of cases like this to be quite honest.
Remember that they initially have gone to South Africa in 1994. The guys that got there between 1994 to 2000 were Ogadens. They had no xaliimos yet then so they married locals and when they climbed up the latter of success they moved away to bigger cities and that’s when they abandoned their concubine madoow wives.
This kid is so nice and he is the product of that situation.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You can see the pain in his eyes, how could his father abandon his pregnant wife? It disgusts me, I heard many used to do that back in the days. If I were him, I‘d never look for him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can see the pain in his eyes, how could his father abandon his pregnant wife? It disgusts me, I heard many used to do that back in the days. If I were him, I‘d never look for him.

Few of us can imagine growing up with a father. The impact is real.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Few of us can imagine growing up with a father. The impact is real.
Without a father you mean. I guess you‘re right… what amazes me is that he‘s muslim despite growing in a christian environment. He’s mom is christian! Subhan’allah

very sad, fathers that abandon their children are lowlife cucks.

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no person whom Allah puts in charge of others, and when he dies he is insincere to his subjects, but Allah will forbid Paradise to him.”

Narrated by Sahih Muslim (142).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to a hadeeth (prophetic narration) narrated by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar, “… and your child has rights over you.”

[Sahih Muslim, 1159]

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There are like hundreds of cases like this to be quite honest.
Remember that they initially have gone to South Africa in 1994. The guys that got there between 1994 to 2000 were Ogadens. They had no xaliimos yet then so they married locals and when they climbed up the latter of success they moved away to bigger cities and that’s when they abandoned their concubine madoow wives.
This kid is so nice and he is the product of that situation.
You are spot on , sxb , Port Elizabeth is still a majority Ogaden hub , you'll rarely get to see any other Somali clans , the districts of Korsten, Sydenham , Sidwell , New Brighton and throughout the city , 1 out of 10 Somalis is a non Ogaden, only individuals and smaller families can be found , living isolated , the towns of Uitenhage and Graaf Reinett
are mostly Ogaden , and the townships it is the same , entirely the Eastern Cape
within these Ogaden populations , they are a big family , you have the Cawliyahaan, the Maxamad Zubeyr and the Maqaabul , etc every one knows each other , go there and you'll see it yourself , they don't even get to quiz you the general Somali curiosity "qoloma tahay " only " inadeer yaad ka tahay , ina hablaayo" that's how big their communities are.
So there is a higher chance that this youngster is their offspring.

He may circle around the country , but those Somalis that surround may know well who his father is , obviously they don't want to.

Somalis in Port Elizabeth ,
actually procreated with many Xhosa/ coloured women during the late 90's , they would abandon them later in life, emigrating to the outside world , so there is a high chance his father could ignore his plight , my advice to him would be to focus on his life , it's tough life but forget about the deadbeat father , there's no point looking for him.
I feel sorry for him , he should listen to his mother's instincts. Life may not be perfect , I'm glad he doesn't look like he's hooked onto substances , and by the looks of him , doesn't have gangster characteristism.

These Somalis are reckless people , they don't mind having sex with different local women every night , impregnating them then abandoning because they became too attached to religion , mentioning it is xaaraam to have impure child
bullshit.
I've seen fobs bragging , laughing about promiscuity , because they say these women are gaalo , they talk about getting away from the kids they call "wecel" or "garac" then marrying a Somali woman,
the same people that would police a random Somali girl walking down the street and call her a because her hijab was falling off , the same people that would label me a degenerate , scum of the universe , thug because I look like a Rasta , or maybe it because of my grills and chains yet here they are talking openly about zina , hypocrites.

There are ton of these mouth breathers how many do you think do this.

They don't realise the consequences , within Somali households it is dysfunctional , Somali man marries and divorces Somali women repeatedly. Forget about raising kids with non Somali women.

These mixed kids would grow up hating their lifes , some committing suicides , get absorbed to the vicious cycle, hooked onto illicit drugs, joining local gangs and there are cases , they end shooting a random Somali Spaza shopkeeper , I've seen it with my own eyes. A half Xhosa kid robbing and killing three Somalis with a pistol looking for an Ahmed.

But nonetheless ,
I know many of these mixed Somalis doing well for themselves even if they are non Muslims , they don't give a f*ck about their deadbeat fathers , since they were out of their picture. Their mothers had raised them , I know one Rapper , he's getting big , he's not a Somali only what his mother is a Coloured!
They are quite successful and yes some hate Somalis in general.

I have to say our young brother sounds nice respectful and appears humble. Alxamdulilah allah has guided him to islam despite his mother being non Muslim. Inshallah our brother will find his father. He travelled 1k plus km to find an answer you can imagine how tough it is for him plus he is 16. May allah grant him ease during this difficult journey.

Ilaahow ha caawiyo, nice well mannered young man, only 16 and he behaves like an oday! You can tell he took the position of the man in the household. May Allah reunite him with his father

:farmajoyaab:this is just plain sad you can see it in his eyes I hope he finds his abo soon this is disgusting and should not be allowed

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That father was just a sperm donor.

I doubt he gave any serious thought to bringing a human being to this world.

He was horny and needed a relieve. That’s all.

I also wonder if the father was killed by South Africans? Too many of them have been killed.

Trending