Rashid Abdi Renounces Islam

so you’ll be even support a Murtad because he supports your Kenyan stooge uncle Madoobe? Not surprised :damedamn:
When did he hecome murtad?
There is different islam like shia,rawafid ahlu quburi khawarij, Isis which is the wrong one and there is ahlu suna wal jama3a which ia the right one.
Didnt the prophet say that muslims will become 73 sects and all will go to hell apart from one?

Abye is a murtad and he has admitted that and yet you support him.
Secondly Rashid Abdi didnt say he is non muslim he said he is not Alshabaab muslims like your adheer Abu muscab.

Hoe many Mx AS have suddenly become promoted vy Farmajo and know have a "clean slate".
I wonder is marexanimo a creed or a qabiil.

Dont let me go to archieves and unearth what MSB said about christianity.
He also killed 13 wadaado yet you support yim.
If Rashid Abdi is Murtad so will MSB be.

There is different islam like shia,rawafid ahlu quburi khawarij, Isis which is the wrong one and there is ahlu suna wal jama3a which ia the right one.
Didnt the prophet say that muslims will become 73 sects and all will go to hell apart from one?

Secondly Rashid Abdi didnt say he is non muslim he said he is not Alshabaab muslims like your adheer Abu muscab.

*** many Mx AS have suddenly become promoted vy Farmajo and know have a "clean slate".

Do you have a source to your claim where Abiy has openly admitted to being a murtad? Meaning that he was a former practising Muslim that became Christian.

Being born to a Muslim father doesn’t automatically make you murtad.

Do you have a source to your claim where Abiy has openly admitted to being a murtad? Meaning that he was a former practising Muslim that became Christian.

Being born to a Muslim father doesn’t automatically make you murtad.
I think you are a certified Idiot.
Abye is a Pentecostal coastal christian.Abye Ahmed Ali is not a common Christian name.
Infact he grew up with his father and was taken to dugsi and he become Christian so that he could raise his ranks.

Abye when he become PM and went to UAE he was quoting Islamic references to the audience there.

His father admitted he raised his son like the rest.Abye was not raised by the church in an orphanage like Micheal Mariano of Somaliland
Alot of oromos do leave Islam in Ethiopia for the sake of their careers.

I think you are a certified Idiot.
Abye is a Pentecostal coastal christian.Abye Ahmed Ali is not a common Christian name.
Infact he grew up with his father and was taken to dugsi and he become Christian so that he could raise his ranks.

Abye when he become PM and went to UAE he was quoting Islamic references to the audience there.

His father admitted he raised his son like the rest.Abye was not raised by the church nor was he an orphan.
Alot of oromos do leave Islam in Ethiopia for the sake of their careers.

:mjlol:
Get asked for a source to your claims and call me a “certified idiot”

no one gives a flying fu*k about your crackpot sijui theories on Abeys life trajectory and thinking process.

“Infact he grew up with his father and was taken to dugsi and he become Christian so that he could raise his ranks.”

let me try again, do you have any evidence for any of this?

I can quote you bible verses, that doesn’t mean I was a former Christian. It’s called education.

*** many Mx AS have suddenly become promoted vy Farmajo and know have a "clean slate".

I don’t support Abiy the Abbysinian dog I hope he and Tigray kill each other.

I don’t support Al Khaariji Kilaab Ahlu Naar Abu Muscab

As for MSB I’m sorry considering all his disastrous faults not only me, but many Somalis from all Qabils would take him and what Somalia was over Caydiid, AY, Ali Mahdi.

Last thing all over Somalia they didn’t know anything about Aqeedah in the ‘40s, ‘50s when people like MSB grew up. 75% of Somalis were going to ‘Aulia’ graves doing Tawaaf which is Shirk Akbar. If you don’t believe me, ask elders. MSB grew up at a te Somalis were ignorant of Aqeedah, coupled with USSR communism.

Trending