Rashid Abdi cries on twitter about how his father served 40 yrs in KDF yet his daughter can’t get ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
:francis: All those years of uncle tomming yourself slavishly yet don't get recognition, walee the pain is unbearable for those agah agah brothers in NFD.

:ufdup:Waryaa agah agah ambassador @Teeri-Alpha do something for your Django brothers, get the freedom documents 4 all.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

His father wasted 40 years of his life and today his daughter can’t get an ID. Dude worked for Crisis Group and profited from misreporting Somalia but today his daughter is stateless despite of his family’s bootyclapping tendencies :chrisfreshhah:

@Bohol @R.Kelly @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @embarassing

Just because he tells the truth and doesn't sugarcoat how Somalia is "booming" or some other nonsense you guys spew.

You guys don't like him bedstraw he's truthful and honourable unlike your hatefull asses

:francis: All those years of uncle tomming yourself slavishly yet don't get recognition, walee the pain is unbearable for those agah agah brothers in NFD.

:ufdup:Waryaa agah agah ambassador @Teeri-Alpha do something for your Django brothers, get the freedom documents 4 all.

You can’t escape from Somalinimo, I’m very glad Kenya gave him what he deserves.

Try again buddy, he's Borana.

Is Ogaden the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning? Did one of my bros mash up your girl? :heh:

Try again buddy, he's Borana.

Is Ogaden the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning? Did one of my bros mash up your girl? :heh:
I have nothing against the Noble Ogadens, as I stated I said agah agah brothers and not Ogadens, I just thought Agah agah brothers were all the same:hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The slaves of Kikiyu were always treated like trash. They brought this buffoonery to Kismayu now

I have nothing to say about his daughter struggling to get a Kenyan I.D, but I can say this guy is a terrible analyst. If he can be an analyst, anybody can.

The slaves of Kikiyu were always treated like trash. They brought this buffoonery to Kismayu now
Go eat some hyena you servile b00n :mjlol:

mkIWkX5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts