• Martial

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • they are different type of players

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Nigga stfu that kick and run danyeer isn’t as good as Martial.:camby:
You're lost bro
1589102041270.png

@Figo martial and fonsu-mensah careers got messed up when that video of them got leaked of them asking a white french girl to get train ran on her by them. before that video those two were the rising stars of the premier league. it's a bit of a mystery

Bro you’re not a United fan I’m not gonna argue with you about our players. Martial was frozen out under Cancerinho. Dude was playing well till Sanchez came to our club.

Rashbeck has nothing on Martial. Martial is the better finisher, better creator, higher iq etc

Rashford is horrible this season..i noticed he dribbles while looking down ..and no vision ..i feel like he is another overratted english boy..this season when was cf he wasted tons of chances he was practically donkey

Martial is cold with vision..when he came back from injury Manchester is more dangerous and took the cf away from Rashford

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rashford is horrible this season..i noticed he dribbles while looking down ..and no vision ..i feel like he is another overratted english boy..this season when was cf he wasted tons of chances he was practically donkey

Martial is cold with vision..when he came back from injury Manchester is more dangerous and took the cf away from Rashford
LoL take Rashgbonlahor penalties away and he’d look awful. Martial makes him look good. When Martial got injured Rashgbonlahor looked awful. Under Cancerinho he even made fun of him when Lukaku didn’t play and said you want this guy up top but he has nothing beside speed.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo martial and fonsu-mensah careers got messed up when that video of them got leaked of them asking a white french girl to get train ran on her by them. before that video those two were the rising stars of the premier league. it's a bit of a mystery
Fosu should’ve switched to DM instead of RB. His loan at CP has been awful. He was such a promising player under LVG.

As for Martial he’s a dawg. He cheated on his ex wife and even cheated on the one he’s with now:russ:He’s a player but he’s one of those niggas you can’t leave your girl next to.

Big nosed Rashgbonlahor could never have the drip Toto has on and off the field.:wow:

Bro you’re not a United fan I’m not gonna argue with you about our players. Martial was frozen out under Cancerinho. Dude was playing well till Sanchez came to our club.

Rashbeck has nothing on Martial. Martial is the better finisher, better creator, higher iq etc
My man said High IQ and Martial in the same sentence:dead:

The disrespect Rashford gets smh, he's the best forward at United by far. He's better off as an LM/LW than a CF however

United need a top-quality CF, DM, RW, and LB and they can become challengers.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My man said High IQ and Martial in the same sentence:dead:

The disrespect Rashford gets smh, he's the best forward at United by far. He's better on as a LM/LW than a CF however

United need a top-quality CF, DM, RW, and they can become challengers.
You’re a troll bro give it a rest. :drakekidding: This man said Rashgbonlahor is better than Martial?:drakekidding:Bro sit this one out like I said earlier you don’t watch United games.

This is like me arguing about Laca or Auba. I only see highlights of them.

I’ve been watching Rashgbonlahor since he came to the seen he’s ok player nothing more.

You’re a troll bro give it a rest. :drakekidding: This man said Rashgbonlahor is the better than Martial?:drakekidding:Bro sit this one out like I said earlier you don’t watch United games.

I’ve been watching Rashgbonlahor since he came to the seen he’s ok player nothing more.
Bro I watch every top 6 team play, every time I watched United, Rashford has been the better player. He's younger and has more goals + assists in fewer games than Martial

This reminds me of Arsenal fans who rate Lacazette when he's actually dogshit, but think he's mint because he has "sauce", I don't get it man

Auba and Rashford >>>>>>> Laca and Martial

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro I watch every top 6 team play, every time I watched United, Rashford has been the better player. He's younger and has more goals + assists in fewer games than Martial

This reminds me of Arsenal fans who rate Lacazette when he's actually dogshit, but think he's mint because he has "sauce", I don't get it man

Auba and Rashford >>>>>>> Laca and Martial
Nah you’re a troll fear Allah it’s Ramadan akh. :snoop: Martial missed close to two months and at this time Rashgbonlahor was on penalty duties ofc he’d be stat padding.

Martial might be two years older but he’s the better player overall. If you can’t see it than you obviously have an agenda against Toto.:pacspit:

Do not put my boy and that twerking bum LacaNiiko in the same sentence ninyow I beg you. :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Btw Rashgbonlahor has 14 goals mind you he’s been on penalty duties and 4 assists in the league
Martial has 11 goals and 3 assists in the league and he missed 2 months

Take away the penalties from Rashgbonlahor he’d be having under 10 goals.

Jungle

VIP
Voted Martial.
You’re a troll bro give it a rest. :drakekidding: This man said Rashgbonlahor is better than Martial?:drakekidding:Bro sit this one out like I said earlier you don’t watch United games.

Walahi youre creative with the names have me crackin up every time, rashbeck,rashbonglahor :dead: :dead: :dead:

Voted martial.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Voted Martial.

Walahi youre creative with the names have me crackin up every time, rashbeck,rashbonglahor :dead: :dead: :dead:

Voted martial.
Bro the kid plays for my team. I don’t dislike him but when his fan boys pipe up I gotta bring out the names. :pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

You’re a real nigga. :salute:

Trending