Rare Picture: Siyaad Barre, Caydiid, Cali Samatar in Berbera right before 77' War

DY98cGqW4AA2GMa.png

I don't know the name of the oday left of MBS, anyone know?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You gotta wander what went wrong. Somali elite were so interconnected back then, even today, what is the problem? Why no heshiis?

What happened that caused such a massive division that resulted in the destructive civil war? I heard Caydiid was jailed and later made ambassador ( exiled ) to India. What caused the fricition. I know Barre filled top positions with clan, family and clans loyal to him. Question is, what made the jabhads so genocidal?

You gotta wander what went wrong. Somali elite were so interconnected back then, even today, what is the problem? Why no heshiis?

What happened that caused such a massive division that resulted in the destructive civil war? I heard Caydiid was jailed and later made ambassador ( exiled ) to India. What caused the fricition. I know Barre filled top positions with clan, family and clans loyal to him. Question is, what made the jabhads so genocidal?

Only the regime committed genocide

You would surprised how interconnected the Somali elite are, they use qabalyad for their own agendas to benefit themselves and their families. They do not practice what they preach.

For example, here is Faysal Cali Waraabe at the wedding of Deni's Son who was marrying one of Waraabes relatives. For someone who hates Puntland so much and talks negatively about it, why would he attend this? Even make jokes? Aren't they SL's enemies? There are countless other examples. Waraabe isn't one of ex-General-Warlords turned politicians at least, they are the biggest hypocrites ever. They have used d&c tactics to benefit themselves and fool people

Attachments

• EfdLvklWsAAc5jN.jpg
    EfdLvklWsAAc5jN.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 121
You would surprised how interconnected the Somali elite are, they use qabalyad for their own agendas to benefit themselves and their families. They do not practice what they preach.

For example, here is Faysal Cali Waraabe at the wedding of Deni's Son who was marrying one of Waraabes relatives. For someone who hates Puntland so much and talks negatively about it, why would he attend this? Even make jokes? Aren't they SL's enemies? There are countless other examples. Waraabe isn't one of ex-General-Warlords turned politicians at least, they are the biggest hypocrites ever. They have used d&c tactics to benefit themselves and fool people
Warabe's daughter was married to an mj

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@anon2

Absolutely, the elite of Somalia are working together. They use qabyaalad to enrich themselves on behalf of others. I said before Somalia is a money making scheme, where 99.99% of the population loses.

Its insane how civil war could even have happened. All the major figures of the war were in Siyaad Barres circle. Prior to learning about the civil war, I thought Somalis hated each other deeply and this friction eventually led to the war. Far from the truth. Most of the generals and political figure heads were working with the Siyad Barres regime.

If Barre wasn’t retarted he could have ruled over Somalis until his death and passed on his rule to his son. He was gigantic fuckup for shitting the bed and causing the war.

@anon2

Absolutely, the elite of Somalia are working together. They use qabyaalad to enrich themselves on behalf of others. I said before Somalia is a money making scheme, where 99.99% of the population loses.

Its insane how civil war could even have happened. All the major figures of the war were in Siyaad Barres circle. Prior to learning about the civil war, I thought Somalis hated each other deeply and this friction eventually led to the war. Far from the truth. Most of the generals and political figure heads were working with the Siyad Barres regime.

If Barre wasn’t retarted he could have ruled over Somalis until his death and passed on his rule to his son. He was gigantic fuckup for shitting the bed and causing the war.
French revolution somali version

:banderas: :banderas:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
View attachment 228983

I don't know the name of the oday left of MBS, anyone know?

I would have considered Caydiid a legend if he killed MSB right there and there on that day, he would have saved us from MSB's atheism, communism,nepotism and Qabyaalad, basically everythung wrong with us now wouldnt exit now if he did that instead of laughing with and shit,neef.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN Adan Gabyow

I saw him and Abdullahi Yusuf and Xasan Abshir while they were touring Bossaso port around 1998, we where swimming on the beach besides the port when we saw at least 20 Layla Calawi SUVs and few technicals entering the port and we already knew it A.Y, so we swimmed around the port beside the rocks and entered from the back only to be seen and detained by his guards 😭🤣but we had glimpse of them since they walked beside us, Gabyow Looked like straight up Bantu and Xasan Abshir was looking like an Italian NGO worker walahi.

Trending

Latest posts