RARE OCCURRENCE! award has been given to a group of Somali young businessmen who became millionaires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today, we should applaud these guys. Finally we have a break from Canadian Hennessy criminals, 3rd world UK’s faarax stabbers, Minnesota’s HomeHealth and Daycare scammers and Australians godless faaraxs (@AussieHustler and the gay “imam”)

I present to you the shining youths by way of Sweden.

They are officially MILLIONAIRES

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Today, we should applaud these guys. Finally we have a break from Canadian Hennessy criminals, 3rd world UK’s faarax stabbers, Minnesota’s HomeHealth and Daycare scammers and Australians godless faaraxs (@AussieHustler and the gay “imam”)

Mashallah

Jeesto

VIP
:lawd::rejoice:
upload_2018-10-29_19-25-4.png

Mashallah well done!

:salute:

Well done guys.

Did he say 0% fee. How do they make money?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

They are not millionaires but they earn good money. Their company is worth millions though, those are my bruddass. They got investments from H&M's CEO Karl-Johan Persson from his venture capital firm. :friendhug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didnt see any handsome man, therefore, i am not impressed. Dutifully walking back wards while curtsying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending