Rapper TI says men shouldnt get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When T.I. thought to pass along some info about why men don’t marry, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle hit back with her feelings on the matter.

On Saturday, June 16, Tip posted a portion of a 2015 Fox News opinion piece on his Instagram page. The article, written by Suzanne Venker, outlined a couple of reasons why some men don’t feel motivated to make things legally official with their ladies.

contract with someone who could effectively take half their savings, pension and property when the honeymoon period is over. Men aren’t wimping out by staying unmarried or being commitment-phobes. They’re being smart.’

“Unlike women, men lose all power after they say ‘I do. Their masculinity dies, too.”

“Just found some info out there from @nay6ah60d_neal I thought I’d share… and mind you, I DIDNT WRITE THIS,A WOMAN DID…. but I do agree to a degree,” the rapper said in response. “I’ve heard it,& seen this a million times over. Note to women: Happiness needs no validation….The Ego does. Most women out there nowadays just wanna be married to impress they friends, family (his side pieces) and fit into society’s standards. THAT’S NOT LOVE!!! That’s how you end up stuck with someone YOU THOUGHT YOU WANTED!!!! No matter what… Whatever you do…Do what you do to make YOU HAPPY!!! -The End”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/06...-about-why-men-dont-marry-wife-tiny-goes-off/

T.I. says big thangs poppin and little thangs like marriage stop it

So he suggest 50-60 year old men have girlfriends? This whole do what make you happy mentality is why society is so messsed up.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So he suggest 50-60 year old men have girlfriends? This whole do what make you happy mentality is why society is so messsed up.
Do what thou wilt is from the Thelema society but I think the reason men opt out overwhelmingly out of marriage is cause they are getting a raw deal there’s no incentive for men to get married in this modern feminist western societies due to the system being gynocentric

They ain't going nowhere, hes a multimillionaire :hillarybiz:
yes he is....but he is suggesting to young men dont get married. Sleep around.....but what happens when that young man get old and wasted his life on meaningless relationships? This dumbass has daughters and he is sending messages like this. He is the kind of guy who would get mad if you treat his daughters the way he tteat others. Marriage is foundation in family

yes he is....but he is suggesting to young men dont get married. Sleep around.....but what happens when that young man get old and wasted his life on meaningless relationships? This dumbass has daughters and he is sending messages like this. He is the kind of guy who would get mad if you treat his daughters the way he tteat others. Marriage is foundation in family

Don't think he's speaking to young men. He's speaking to men with wealth who intend to keep it from gold-diggers and greedy lawyers. Islamically speaking tho, we know the benefits of marriage but I can also see his point of view.

Finally Lets not pretend marriages are done for the right reasons either, I've heard of guys marrying women for council houses. Personally I wouldn't even entertain the idea of marriage but as a Muslim, we ain't got that luxury.

Don't think he's speaking to young men. He's speaking to men with wealth who intend to keep it from gold-diggers and greedy lawyers. Islamically speaking tho, we know the benefits of marriage but I can also see his point of view.

Finally Lets not pretend marriages are done for the right reasons either, I've heard of guys marrying women for council houses. Personally I wouldn't even entertain the idea of marriage but as a Muslim, we ain't got that luxury.
A marriage is as holy as you make it. But I agree western laws really screw rich men. But even the ones who are not married but have baby momas. In Islam we dont have she gets half of your shit. Hell the other day we had a housewife in uk get 150 million cause her husbanded wanted to leave

When T.I. thought to pass along some info about why men don’t marry, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle hit back with her feelings on the matter.

On Saturday, June 16, Tip posted a portion of a 2015 Fox News opinion piece on his Instagram page. The article, written by Suzanne Venker, outlined a couple of reasons why some men don’t feel motivated to make things legally official with their ladies.

contract with someone who could effectively take half their savings, pension and property when the honeymoon period is over. Men aren’t wimping out by staying unmarried or being commitment-phobes. They’re being smart.’

“Unlike women, men lose all power after they say ‘I do. Their masculinity dies, too.”

“Just found some info out there from @nay6ah60d_neal I thought I’d share… and mind you, I DIDNT WRITE THIS,A WOMAN DID…. but I do agree to a degree,” the rapper said in response. “I’ve heard it,& seen this a million times over. Note to women: Happiness needs no validation….The Ego does. Most women out there nowadays just wanna be married to impress they friends, family (his side pieces) and fit into society’s standards. THAT’S NOT LOVE!!! That’s how you end up stuck with someone YOU THOUGHT YOU WANTED!!!! No matter what… Whatever you do…Do what you do to make YOU HAPPY!!! -The End”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/06...-about-why-men-dont-marry-wife-tiny-goes-off/

Its his mental breakdown phase all celebraties have it,wasnt he fighting with a watchman some few weeks ago
All thou he is right marriage in the west is risky,i know even somali men there especially america risk cheating(haraam and unforgivable) on their wives because they cant marry a second wife,the first wife would just snitch on him and he gets deported

Muji

VIP

@Cognitivedissonance youre always telling us you don’t want to marry but who is proposing to you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Knowles why are yoi always angry acudu billahi mina shadani rajim bismillahi rahmani rahiim atleast with me its a facade part of my internet persona laakinse you steady being bitter like its part of your primordial nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending