Rapper French Montana said someone did sixiir on him in Morocco.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rabat – In his first interview following his release from a Los Angeles intensive care unit (ICU), French Montana implied that Moroccan witchcraft played a role in his hospitalization.

Sitting down with YouTuber DJ Akademiks in early December, the rapper explained that he had taken his mother to visit her brothers and sisters in Morocco after his birthday on November 9. She had not seen her family for more than 20 years, he said.

“She sacrificed so I could be French Montana,” he told DJ Akademiks, referring to his family’s immigration to the US when he was just 13 years old.

The rapper, born Karim Kharbouch in Casablanca, described how he stayed diligently by his mother’s side while she visited her Moroccan relatives.

“When you don’t see nobody for 25 years you basically don’t know the person, so I wanted to make sure that I left her in the right hands [sic].”

He hinted that he did not trust the people he had been with during the visit.

“All people see out there in Africa is money, that’s why nobody make it out [sic]. And I know that’s the root of all evil.”

French Montana went on to detail his brush with witchcraft.

“I think I ate something bad. I think someone was trying to … you know,” he trailed off. “They don’t got no guns over there, they fight with spirits and s**t like that [sic].”

He said that he remembered eating something which caused him to hallucinate.

“So, like food poisoning?” the interviewer asked.

“Yeah, but in they own way [sic],” French Montana replied. “They call it s’hur over there.”

S’hur refers to the use of magical curses and magical poisoning in the Moroccan dialect of Arabic (Darija). It is known as Moroccan witchcraft or black magic

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/12/289695/french-montana-moroccan-witchcraft/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rabat – In his first interview following his release from a Los Angeles intensive care unit (ICU), French Montana implied that Moroccan witchcraft played a role in his hospitalization.

Sitting down with YouTuber DJ Akademiks in early December, the rapper explained that he had taken his mother to visit her brothers and sisters in Morocco after his birthday on November 9. She had not seen her family for more than 20 years, he said.

“She sacrificed so I could be French Montana,” he told DJ Akademiks, referring to his family’s immigration to the US when he was just 13 years old.

The rapper, born Karim Kharbouch in Casablanca, described how he stayed diligently by his mother’s side while she visited her Moroccan relatives.

“When you don’t see nobody for 25 years you basically don’t know the person, so I wanted to make sure that I left her in the right hands [sic].”

He hinted that he did not trust the people he had been with during the visit.

“All people see out there in Africa is money, that’s why nobody make it out [sic]. And I know that’s the root of all evil.”

French Montana went on to detail his brush with witchcraft.

“I think I ate something bad. I think someone was trying to … you know,” he trailed off. “They don’t got no guns over there, they fight with spirits and s**t like that [sic].”

He said that he remembered eating something which caused him to hallucinate.

“So, like food poisoning?” the interviewer asked.

“Yeah, but in they own way [sic],” French Montana replied. “They call it s’hur over there.”

S’hur refers to the use of magical curses and magical poisoning in the Moroccan dialect of Arabic (Darija). It is known as Moroccan witchcraft or black magic

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/12/289695/french-montana-moroccan-witchcraft/

I think he has some sort of Anxiety mental disease. And his celebrityhood does not help. No one put a sixir on him, he just is just shelted and was uncomfortable to venture out

By the way, my spirits tell me he is into Trannies. His sexuality is suspect

Gambar

VIP
North Africans really believe in that stuff. They are always talking about spirit possession and they’re way more in to it than Somalis :ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is real Moroccans practice eat sixir a lot where they put the sixir in food. Even a Moroccan sheikh told me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its interesting that Arabs practice their sixir by putting it in your food, and Africans, Somalis included do their sixir through Vudu dolls or goat blood letting and amazon dances in the night under the moon

Prophet Muhammad pbuh was put sixir through food, steak meat.

His mom is moving back home for good and he's scared the money he sends her will be misappropriated by some of his relatives. Oh well, let her do with her money as she pleases.

Trending