Puntland's Forensic Science Laboratory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen we need a vocational school for puntland military even, in Australia military, they all go to military training and then told to find a vocational trade or engineering so if they leave the military, they will have military skills when needed on top of that they have marketable skill in the civilian sectors.

This saves Australia a-lot of money in the long-run. In PL after they do military service they still want 'veteran' payment even though they are no longer active. I agree with veteran pay for those injured in war like blind, lost leg, arm for puntland, we must take care of those who sacrificied their life to take care of puntland in it's dire need, but those who are able bodied, we must pay for their courses to become independent and have marketable skill in the vocational trades.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
It's also used for criminal matters like killing-rape-etc where DNA is collected from the site and it's taken to this lab to compare against the culprit.

Same with those professional degrees and replace it for technical trades like plumbing-electrician-mechanic-painters-carpentry-furniture making-ship-yards.

We need far more hands-on technical trades then our over supplied mid-wifery-nursing-economists-political science and shit which is all subjective sciences not objective sciences or anything that actually creates a product or service that the economy needs.
Stem or trades are the backbone of modern economy as well as civilization.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stem or trades are the backbone of modern economy as well as civilization.

Each company or agency(not ministry) needs 'ceo, cio, cfo' these three functions control technology-finances-managers. CEO manages the executives or managers in different sections of the company arm. But u r right each company either produce a product or delivers a service be it govt or private, it's the same, their either delivering a service thru funding of taxpayers or private shareholders. Cutting costs or investing into companies lifelines are critical. So cost to benefit analysis, requirement analysis, technical to business spec, security compliance and so much more is needed knowledge. Future proofing ama seeing the future or having a dream and converting into an idea and then plans is needed skills here. Not to mention architecture and design frameworks, security compliance principles, project management frameworks. Just ICT is massive domain in a company since it supports their business speed up, secure, automate what could be tiring and drawn out manual processes.

I've noticed most Somali companies are not structured as shareholders and it's structured as 'small time traders' or 'self employed type of companies' which we call 'private holding' where it's only single owner and staff, these style of companies are termed 'small to medium' their not 'enterprise' level at all and if it was you would see that structure of CEO at top with CIO-CFO-CSO as bosses of certain important functions inside the company and then you have 'staff' I just know Technology and it's set up as 'domains' Security-Networking-Hardware-Software and that is broken down into 'middle managers' that monitor a team below of 'experts' or 'support' staff. It's usually designed as 'design' 'build' 'run' layers of technology which means 'architects' and then 'engineers' and then 'operations or support staff'.

I work in middle management role in the security domain but have 'architecture' experience and reported to the CIO in my second last role and know how to design 'processes, procedures' that are repeatable, dependable and align staff and technology to the 'CEO' vision, strategy, and plans. We need in staff capabilities such ass 'leaders, thinkers, doers, service, maintainace' phases in technology.

I am not sure if your an IT guy but if your not that as simplest I can explain it. Software development has lifecycle, security does, hardware does, and so does networking which are repeatable on any project. But it will include 'architect n design' and build cycles 'programmers, network engineers, security guys' and support staff 'level 1, 2, 3' and 'maintaince is usually under the build cycle. I am in the 'design' phase of enterprise but currently in 'security' domain doing boring ass management of security across a large department people-processs-technologies and applying CISP framework

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am currently doing my masters in international relations as I work in foreign affairs agency and u need it where I did my ICT degree in information management, did 2 year diploma in networking, have CCNA certifications after I did my diploma in networking, ITIL for support-PRINCE for projects certifiction-CISSP certifications in security.

I got nearly 10 years experience in IT. I want to shift to 'architecture' I love 'dreaming and then putting things into plans for the dream' in ICT terms especially around technology and security. MLK had a dream and it came thru, metaphysics is real shit to me, it all start with a dream, then the smart ones turn into VISION and the smartest ones then set up plan to achieve the vision. I love vision work and strategy and that is CEO work

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yusuf M your passions will usually be 'genetic inherited'. My dad diplomacy has taught me to create relationships with people for 'constructive development and growth' not 'destruction' plus my grand-dad being a police officer in garower and my awoowe being majerteniya sultanate soldier has engrained into me 'stability' is first and I am very 'risk conscious' and therefore my personality profile would suit a role about hypotheticals(meta physics such as dreams and visions) and translating that into plans and strategies with a 'risk conscious or paranoid mindset' for stability because a-lot of what u r is inherited or u have pre-disposition to a thinking 'style' then another.

U need to figure out what yours is also before u look for job or in a job. Job is a chore so u need to find out what chore u prefer over another. I already know what my purpose in life at these stage is and it's to 'travel' I separate my purpose and chores, I use my chores as ways to become financially independent so I can go do my travel desires. My plan is to travel and collect 'relics' and store it away for my next generation and create an 'antique' collection, i use to love orienteering as a child or treasure hunting, that's who I am but I can't do that if I am not financially independent right? that's why I work, i dont love work, it's just a way to achieve my goal to begin a huge treasure hunt in puntland in the red sea which is 5000 year old lane way, there is bound to be huge amount of lost treasures.

That's why I love history it's not a chore, i actually enjoy it becuz i want to see what I can locate using my orienteering mindset cuz i have gift to know how people 'think' depending on their era and situation and where treasures are or antiques so i can hand it down to my kid as 'real wealth' that they can take after the MAD DOCTOR PASSES AWAY. I know wealth is about how 'rare' something is in the market 'antiques' is what i believe will make my descendants rich as I spent all my older years searching for something to hand them from 21st century and the older it is, the better when they trade it in say 5 centuries later when it's 'aged' so well in the BAH DUBAYS TREASURES.

tumblr_mp4jzueIVf1r2ifdho1_500.gif

Red sea is a treasure trove niyahow, I am going to spend my twilight years doing expeditions to locate things lost by ancient traders who all used this channel for 5000 years, it's a damn big treasure trove of roman-ancient egyptian-greek-arab-turkish lane-way, and no-one is even doing anything being 'snorkelling' i will be snorkelling but for different osman mahmoud 'reason'. Even 'cade' muse knew it's all about the wealth seeking or else u make your next generation poorer by handing over just livestock and properties which are not guaranteed to hold it's value in 100-200 year time frame. Even my dad is already scouting out 'lost treasures' as he visits puntland each year to identify 'caves' and 'digs', but I will be doing the 'red sea laneway that is 5000 years old of traffic, something is bound to show up, becuz it's so concentrated with world empires for mellenias kkkkk, u saw what europeans did to ancient egypt mummies, i will be doing the same just in the 'waters' to locate shit for my descendants.

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Each company or agency(not ministry) needs 'ceo, cio, cfo' these three functions control technology-finances-managers. CEO manages the executives or managers in different sections of the company arm. But u r right each company either produce a product or delivers a service be it govt or private, it's the same, their either delivering a service thru funding of taxpayers or private shareholders. Cutting costs or investing into companies lifelines are critical. So cost to benefit analysis, requirement analysis, technical to business spec, security compliance and so much more is needed knowledge. Future proofing ama seeing the future or having a dream and converting into an idea and then plans is needed skills here. Not to mention architecture and design frameworks, security compliance principles, project management frameworks. Just ICT is massive domain in a company since it supports their business speed up, secure, automate what could be tiring and drawn out manual processes.

I've noticed most Somali companies are not structured as shareholders and it's structured as 'small time traders' or 'self employed type of companies' which we call 'private holding' where it's only single owner and staff, these style of companies are termed 'small to medium' their not 'enterprise' level at all and if it was you would see that structure of CEO at top with CIO-CFO-CSO as bosses of certain important functions inside the company and then you have 'staff' I just know Technology and it's set up as 'domains' Security-Networking-Hardware-Software and that is broken down into 'middle managers' that monitor a team below of 'experts' or 'support' staff. It's usually designed as 'design' 'build' 'run' layers of technology which means 'architects' and then 'engineers' and then 'operations or support staff'.

I work in middle management role in the security domain but have 'architecture' experience and reported to the CIO in my second last role and know how to design 'processes, procedures' that are repeatable, dependable and align staff and technology to the 'CEO' vision, strategy, and plans. We need in staff capabilities such ass 'leaders, thinkers, doers, service, maintainace' phases in technology.

I am not sure if your an IT guy but if your not that as simplest I can explain it. Software development has lifecycle, security does, hardware does, and so does networking which are repeatable on any project. But it will include 'architect n design' and build cycles 'programmers, network engineers, security guys' and support staff 'level 1, 2, 3' and 'maintaince is usually under the build cycle. I am in the 'design' phase of enterprise but currently in 'security' domain doing boring ass management of security across a large department people-processs-technologies and applying CISP framework
I'm in the industrial automation industry. I work in a car making factory here in Ohio USA. I work in a team, and our job is to make sure the manufacturing machines are working the way it's meant to be. We do troubleshooting and repairs on conveyor belts, automatic painting machines, hydraulic and pneumatic, electrical and machinical preventive maintenance and programmable logic control among other things. But my favorite part of my job is working on the fanuc robots and using the control key pad to program the industrial fanuc robots. However, I'd like to transition into IT like my older brother and be able to work from home. That'd be cool.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yusuf M my first treasure hunt will be done in 'iraq' now that is 8000 years old civilization, u should find lots of their 'relics' being sold in black markets kkkkk, that's probably why the war happened in iraq kkkkk, it's to invade their treasure troves kkkkkk not oil as there is plenty of that in the market. I will begin my amateur treasure hunt there, I am also 'eyeing' india for 'gold' market as they have the largest in market gold in the world. Drilling is to expensive when the gold is already circulating in indian households.

So India-Iraq is where I will start my amateur hunts for relics and gold lol but that's after I have finished my career and have financial independence, but this will happen as part of my 'elderly' years so I can remain active becuz once u retire if ur not active it's known you die earlier, so it will be like my senior citizen jobs.

The DR will then come to puntland as an experienced relic hunter and quickly do the red sea area and ask for permission from mahri ismail if I can treasure hunt in 'sheba' land. They sit in east yemen-oman-socotra. Yemen iyaga isku xaaray now the treasure hunters are coming for yemen also kkkk to do an ancient egyptian mummy raid type of exploitation on ancient yemen relics. I am suprised yemen followed in iraq model which sits on prime real estate for 'antiques' so does yemen, so does Somalia, ethiopia. Those nations sit on prime real estate for 'wealth' and wealth is about 'antiques' not 'oil' kkkkkk. Oil is just the 'cover up story' so to many antique hunters don't come and start buying and burying it away for their nation reserves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yusuf M those wars in the middle east is always targetting areas which prime real estate for relics, not OIL. Oil is controlled thru opec and russia, they know what the supply of oil is needed in the world daily-monthly-quarterly-yearly and the global economic growth is maximum 10% a year in poor nations while rich nations growth rate is 2-3%, they don't need that much oil in the market, which means they practise production capping on oil so it doesn't lead to an over supply and waste. So Somalia get rich scheme on oil will not benefit Somalia economics, even if they do get the green light by opec and russia to produce it will still be capped like ogadeniya one got capped to 2 billion reserves and Somalia 110 billion reserves only a fraction of that will be allowed because it requires another nation to cap their own production which many nations won't allow unless you trade them something in terms of political alliance-military-security-intel on their enemy or some shit like that.

But I do know the real wealth is thru antiques, whoever gets that and stores it away in reserve can sell it in a few centuries and their descendants are automatically rich.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL/JL have a northern and southern hemisphere for the world space location. If we just got a satellite up there which could be Turkey ambition, it could do a scan of our coast in PL/JL which is like 70% of Somalia's territorial waters.

We can do sonar scans, 3d scans, x ray scans and so many different layer scanning and ask the western world to pass us these different technologies so we can peacefully exploit our land for ancient relics.

We must send a stern warning to the world, PL/JL isn't up for sale to mineral or antique hunters, they can't steal oil as it requires too much infrastructure on land or offshore and transportation(bandits will stop them in sea or land), they will try to get foot soldiers like they did in egypt to steal gold or antiques for them.

We as the people of Punjub and Punjubis, we are not stupid iraqis or yemenis who don't learn from what happened to ancient egypt by european explorers, they will send in their team to do the same to your nations or any nation with a rich history, with a rich history comes rare relics and artifacts. Look how China protect their land and heritage and ancient relics, punjubis will send a team to china to learn how they did it and apply it in our lands.

Do they teach Police to preserve crime scenes because it's critical for solving murder cases and what not.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Trending

Latest posts