Rape Is Now LEGAL In Canada

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
All 9 justices are leftists. There was no chance.

Canada has gone to shit and a big reason is because of the supreme court.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
1643577195430.png

What do you expect with a leader like this

I’m not an expert on how the brain works but the courts probably do have a strong case for making this a law, you can correct me if i’m wrong. Men who have intercourse with intoxicated woman are charged with rape since it’s argued that intoxicated woman are too intoxicated to give informed consent and don’t really have effective control over decision making. If an intoxicated woman is successfully able to accuse a man of rape since she didn’t give informed consent then they would probably argue that an intoxicated man shouldn’t be charged with rape since he couldn’t make informed decision making and did not have effective control over his decisions. They would probably argue that both the intoxicated man and the intoxicated woman are in the same mental state and they should equally be judged by the law.

I’m not an expert on how the brain works but the courts probably do have a strong case for making this a law, you can correct me if i’m wrong. Men who have intercourse with intoxicated woman are charged with rape since it’s argued that intoxicated woman are too intoxicated to give informed consent and don’t really have effective control over decision making. If an intoxicated woman is successfully able to accuse a man of rape since she didn’t give informed consent then they would probably argue that an intoxicated man shouldn’t be charged with rape since he couldn’t make informed decision making and did not have effective control over his decisions. They would probably argue that both the intoxicated man and the intoxicated woman are in the same mental state and they should equally be judged by the law.

well I'm sure you're against alcohol and I'm sure you don't actually believe in their legal framework.....

but this legal framework of theirs is crazy... I think you explained how it works and it's crazy.... according to what seems to be their logic.... the drunk man he could commit murder as well and get away with it.... so a person because he is drunk he can rape, kill, do whatever.... but did someone hold a gun to his head and make him drink? his judgement is impaired by the alcohol but he made the decision to drink it, therefore he is responsible for whatever stupid acts he engages in as a result.... if the court is really following the reasoning you described- and I'm sure you don't agree with it- the court has really gone off the deep end.

well I'm sure you're against alcohol and I'm sure you don't actually believe in their legal framework.....

but this legal framework of theirs is crazy... I think you explained how it works and it's crazy.... according to what seems to be their logic.... the drunk man he could commit murder as well and get away with it.... so a person because he is drunk he can rape, kill, do whatever.... but did someone hold a gun to his head and make him drink? his judgement is impaired by the alcohol but he made the decision to drink it, therefore he is responsible for whatever stupid acts he engages in as a result.... if the court is really following the reasoning you described- and I'm sure you don't agree with it- the court has really gone off the deep end.
I think it’s more of two drunk people end up having sex and the man is accused of rape because the woman wasn’t of sound mind to give consent. But the man was not of sound mind to give consent either. They are just making it fairer because in the past a man could not be too drunk to give consent. The courts also realised its just nightmare to deal with bunch of drunk people having sex and saying I didn’t give consent

That is an aspect walaal.

Then it comes down to if u want to drink and get drunk dont get mad if u wake up to a man piping u in a closet and dont feel like you have been taken advantage of.

This same Arguement can be used for drink driving, homicide. if you are unable to control your actions you shouldnt be punished even though you put yourself in this position

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Easy solution would be that no intoxicated person can give consent. Criminalise having sex while drunk completely.

Alcohol is such a large part of western people lifestyles and this is a problem. They hook up with each other under the influence. They drink themselves until they pass out. Something needs to be done.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Easy solution would be that no intoxicated person can give consent. Criminalise having sex while drunk completely.

Alcohol is such a large part of western people lifestyles and this is a problem. They hook up with each other under the influence. They drink themselves until they pass out. Something needs to be done.
Too addictive at this point, it'll never end its part of their culture

That is an aspect walaal.

Then it comes down to if u want to drink and get drunk dont get mad if u wake up to a man piping u in a closet and dont feel like you have been taken advantage of.

This same Arguement can be used for drink driving, homicide. if you are unable to control your actions you shouldnt be punished even though you put yourself in this position
The reason I couldn’t give consent rape cases rarely get anywhere is it’s hard to prove how drunk someone is. Unless the court has footage of the person barely being able to stand up and taken somewhere. It’s he said she said

Trending