Rape culture is a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Steven Crowder is a savage libertarian!! Emotional snowflakes of the left can't debate Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro. Cenk Uygur (TYT host) was brutally vanquished by Ben Shapiro in last year's Politicon debate between the two. The Political ideology of the left is based on emotions. Emotions can't triumph over Facts.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
lol those change my minds
So weird
I think rape culture is when you don't view other women as your sister and this mindset is widespread.
I don't get why this talk is relevant considering rape is so hard to prove unlike cut marks to show you've been stabbed. That's why alot of rapists get off because people don't report it because it's hard to convict and embarrassing sadly.

It's actually so sad that she's crying wallahi miskeen.

Its a myth in the West because society there is against it and can be prevented and justice can be served for the victims , but in other countries rape culture definitely exists

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Its a myth in the West because society there is against it and can be prevented and justice can be served for the victims , but in other countries rape culture definitely exists
Yh it definitely is way more prominent in other countries but the west still has a little rape culture for example they still put the clothes she was wearing, where she got raped, what time she was raped, if she was drinking alcohol/drugs, and alot of people put some blame on the one raped because of those things even in court it's used against them and the judge asks these sorts of questions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Steven Crowder is a savage libertarian!! Emotional snowflakes of the left can't debate Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro. Cenk Uygur (TYT host) was brutally vanquished by Ben Shapiro in last year's Politicon debate between the two. The Political ideology of the left is based on emotions. Emotions can't triumph over Facts.
lol those change my minds
So weird
I think rape culture is when you don't view other women as your sister and this mindset is widespread.
I don't get why this talk is relevant considering rape is so hard to prove unlike cut marks to show you've been stabbed. That's why alot of rapists get off because people don't report it because it's hard to convict and embarrassing sadly.

It's actually so sad that she's crying wallahi miskeen.
My mom found out this dude came to my school awhile ago.in fact him and other far right YouTubers routinely go to campuses all across my states
. Since then both her and my dad have been joking saying I’m going to turn into a Donald trump.

If I see his booth on campus again catch me in a vid :damedamn:

The annonying part is that this dude lives in my city. I already seen Tomi lauhren. What’s next Alex jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts