rap nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It's 99% mindless, negative drivel disguised as prose. If you wanna see improvements in your life, stop listening to it for a while.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The irony isn't lost on me, but little of rap is meaningful.

Have you noticed how ppl who listen to rap and only rap have a deficit :chrisfreshhah:

Depends on what you're listening to I suppose.

Rap is still far more clever than most other genres in terms of lyricism imo.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's 99% mindless, negative drivel disguised as prose. If you wanna see improvements in your life, stop listening to it for a while.
:dead:

is this a meme?

I refuse to believe u wrote that seriously and linked Hopsin

black

live and let die.

Hopsin absolutely has to be the corniest rapper of all time. I feel bad for it, but the only rapper I dislike more than Hopsin is the Game. There's plenty of "good" rap out there even though I nowadays mostly listen to Future, Migos, lil Uzi, Boat and their ilk. Rap music has just become pop music and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Tramo

I did. And I agree with the content. Try that with mainstream rap :icon lol:
Hopsin is a edgy white kid in spirit who came up with such retarded lines like the immortal "did the man who invented college go to college?"

and what's the message of that song anyway, "u f*ck girls and hang out with friends UR AN IDIOT SHEEP"? dude is so far up his ass his eyes turned white

VixR

Veritas
Hopsin is a edgy white kid in spirit who came up with such retarded lines like the immortal "did the man who invented college go to college?"

and what's the message of that song anyway, "u f*ck girls and hang out with friends UR AN IDIOT SHEEP"? dude is so far up his ass his eyes turned white
Those are nowhere near the typical retardedness found in generic rap, and he doesn't promote criminality and stupidity

Tramo

Those are nowhere near the typical retardedness found in generic rap, and he doesn't promote criminality and stupidity
I rather niggas keep it a buck than be a pretentious f*ck. #unintendedbars

seriously tho, if ur looking for meaningful shit, ur definitely not gonna find it in mainstream anything. hip hop isn't special in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts