Rant Thread

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So as u can imagine the past couple of days Minnesota news has been taken over by the slain officers. Today as i was watching- i literally saw a farah father and his three Hijaabi daughters. They took flowers to the local police station and put flowers. And the farah was walking so confidently and like looking and smiling at white people that i was kinda - cringed?

Disclosure: Maybe i am cringe?

So as u can imagine the past couple of days Minnesota news has been taken over by the slain officers. Today as i was watching- i literally saw a farah father and his three Hijaabi daughters. They took flowers to the local police station and put flowers. And the farah was walking so confidently and like looking and smiling at white people that i was kinda - cringed?

Gotta blend in. Don't blame him. Now he will be respected more in his community. "Morning Fara did you have a merry Eid? Happy Ramadan Fara!" :mjlaugh: Hey, that's life when you're a qaxooti just blend in and make that bread. Build a hotel back home or invest in a port.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gotta blend in. Don't blame him. Now he will be respected more in his community. "Morning Fara did you have a merry Eid? Happy Ramadan Fara!" :mjlaugh: Hey, that's life when you're a qaxooti just blend in and make that bread. Build a hotel back home or invest in a port.

Good cringy point.

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

I respect him, Hes paying respects to a protector of the community, as much as I dont like cops I would still respect because he was downed while doing his job. (I hate speed tickets)

Seeing another Somali on TV is always a shock, I never expect it lol. I understand the reasoning though. Possibly they knew the police and 1st responders in some way? Like they were neighbors or their children know each other? Or they did a favor for the family? Could be

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I respect him, Hes paying respects to a protector of the community, as much as I dont like cops I would still respect because he was downed while doing his job. (I hate speed tickets)

Now your answer is on point!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Seeing another Somali on TV is always a shock, I never expect it lol. I understand the reasoning though. Possibly they knew the police and 1st responders in some way? Like they were neighbors or their children know each other? Or they did a favor for the family? Could be

yes thousand maybes

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys tonight they had more coverage and memorial about the officers. Wow. So far the public donated $70 K which is nothing really- they could do better

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys the news is talking about the officers tonight too! Yaaqeee