Random questions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just feel free to ask what ever wacky question you have .

I'll start by asking. Would midgets ride regular horses in war?

Ask Napoleon
Ty.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I have a question, if Aqua Man actually existed how would this guy survive on land? Does he have the body system of a fish? If so how is he able to not die when he’s on land. If he has the body system of a dolphin or whale, he still can’t be on land for long periods of time.:drakewtf:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I have a question, if Aqua Man actually existed how would this guy survive on land? Does he have the body system of a fish? If so how is he able to not die when he’s on land. If he has the body system of a dolphin or whale, he still can’t be on land for long periods of time.:drakewtf:

He is half human and half atlantean. His mother got to breathe on land because she is royalty and royalty have that ability. I know this because I watched the movie Aquaman. The one without Vincent Chase. 6.5/10 Would not recommend paying for it.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
He is half human and half atlantean. His mother got to breathe on land because she is royalty and royalty have that ability. I know this because I watched the movie Aquaman. The one without Vincent Chase. 6.5/10 Would not recommend paying for it.
So does he have gills or human lungs? Like how does his anatomy work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts