RAND blueprint for fighting Islam

For those who don't understand the bootlicker logic and why they are so angry with me:

If you criticize Halloween in Saudi, you are criticizing the ruler of Saudi, which will lead people to make takfir of the ruler, which will lead people to rebel against the ruler, which is what the khawarij did.

So criticizing Halloween in Saudi is the same as rebelling against the ruler, which makes you a kharijite which makes you a dog of hell fire and your blood is halal and there is a reward from Allah to kill you.

This is literally what they are fuming about.

Very conveniently, their logic here facilitates the whole Ummah being silent while these Muslim countries are forcibly secularized and used to genocide Muslims in Palestine, Yemen, etc. Speak out and you become a dog of hell fire and your blood is halal, according to them. SubhanAllah!

Many of these bootlickers/madkhalis have worked with Western government agencies to report on Muslims as "terrorists" who simply criticize these puppet regimes in the Muslim world.

They justify collaborating with the enemies of Islam against believers because, in their belief, the khawarij deserve to be killed.

I have never called for rebelling against rulers.

I have never takfired any ruler by name.

I have only criticized secularization, abolishing the application of Sharia, and collaborating with kuffar to kill and oppress Muslims.

But according to the bootlickers, I am a "takfiri khariji." Why? Because I say promoting Halloween, holding degenerate dance concerts, editing school textbooks to make them LGBT friendly, and building Hindu temples are bad things. This makes my blood and the blood of all Muslims who are opposed to all this halal.

Actually, for the bootlickers, not criticizing rulers is not enough. You have to actively praise them.

This is why so many great ulama have been imprisoned and are facing the death penalty in Saudi. They are literally on death row. Not because they criticized the rulers, but because they failed to adequately praise them!

If you do not actively praise the rulers, that opens the door to criticize the rulers, which opens the door to takfiring the rulers, which opens the door to rebelling against the rulers, which is khuruj and makes you a kharijite, which makes you a dog of hell fire and your blood halal. So, not praising the ruler = you should be killed.

This is the logic. And they have made this into an issue of aqida. So if you do disagree with any of this, you are a deviant outside of Ahl al-Sunna.

The bootlicker logic also extends to Muslims protesting non-Muslim oppressors. You can see all the statements from this cult blasting Palestinians and Indians and Uyghurs for protesting against their oppressors.

According to the bootlickers, protesting against the kafir oppressors is absolutely haram and a deviance. Muslims should just be silent and allow Hindutva, the CCP, and Israel genocide them.

Why?

Because these gulf rulers have diplomatic relations with Israel, China, India, so anyone who criticizes these countries is indirectly criticizing the Muslim rulers, which leads to khuruj.

If you have any doubt about any of this, ask the bootlickers directly in twitter. See if they have any support for Palestinians, Indian Muslims, et al., fighting back. Ask them if it is a good thing for these countries to have diplomatic relations with regimes that are genociding Muslims.

They will either stay silent or they will say "muh Turkey does it too!" At which point you can say, "Turkey is wrong too, now answer the question, bootlicker."

The other point about bootlickers/madkhalis. They pretend like they represent all Salafis when in fact, they are a small cult that attacks all Salafis who don't agree with them and label them as takfiri kharijis, which, again, means their blood is halal.

Usually I wouldn't care about this group of losers and their barking, but unfortunately, some younger Muslims are not aware of the issue and are following them. This is directly tied to the issue of liberalism, secularism, feminism, because these rulers are pushing these ideologies onto the Ummah by force. The bootlickers in the West pretend like they oppose such ideologies, but in reality, they are proponents of them because they run defense for the secularization project in the Muslim world.

The recent Halloween stuff demonstrated this. You thought that Twitter akh always talking about Quran and Sunnah was a strong defender of deen? But oh no! Now he is saying Halloween celebration is just "wearing costumes" and unobjectionable.

They change their deen according to what the ruler says.

- Daniel Haqiqatjou

The recent Halloween stuff demonstrated this. You thought that Twitter akh always talking about Quran and Sunnah was a strong defender of deen? But oh no! Now he is saying Halloween celebration is just "wearing costumes" and unobjectionable.

I don't use Twitter but I don't know of any Salafis who are okay with Halloween. Where is any Salafi sheikh giving a fatwa that Halloween is okay?

btw @AMusee I think it's really wrong that when RAND corporation calls for "democratic Islam" it's a plot against Islam but then you attack people like me when we criticize Qaradawi for calling for democracy.

When RAND calls for democratic Islam it's a plot against Islam but when Qaradawi calls for democracy it's ok? No, it's wrong in both cases. And it just goes to show that any supposed conflict between the ikhwanis and the West is fake.

The West calls for democracy and the ikhwanis parrot the call. Meanwhile no Salafi is in favor of democracy.

So, yes, they confirm my blood is halal. If the ruler of Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim country decides I should be killed, these people would have no problem with that. That is what my blood being halal means. It is permissible for me to be killed.

This is why these bootlickers have no problem with rulers like Sisi murdering thousands of protestors or Saudi executing scholars who have criticized their anti-Islam policies, etc.

All of these murders are halal according to the bootlicking/madkhali cult. Why? The ruler said so. And if you don't like it, you're next!

Look at how they try to connect me to some random "boy was making a bomb." Saying that the Saudi government is wrong for hosting a massive Halloween party is "the rhetoric" that leads to terrorism, according to these insane people.

Not even the worst murtad enemies of Islam I've debated go this far to associate me with terrorism. But these agents know the dangerous implications for me and my family. This is how they try to shut down any criticism of their beloved masters.

Bootlickers never say that the liberals and feminists constantly attacking Saudi and UAE for not being pro-LGBT enough are inciting terrorism, even though the liberal critique is constant and is coming from the major Western cultural powers. They never worry about how all that criticism incites rebellion, when clearly it could (look at the hijab burners in Iran, inspired by Western feminism).

No, the bootlickers have nothing to say about the liberal critics (because the rulers are working hard to actually make their countries pro-LGBT, pro-feminist). The bootlickers are only concerned if you criticize these countries for abolishing Sharia and instituting secular law. If you do that, you are a takfiri, khariji, and if the ruler decides to kill you, that is a just punishment.

Have you ever heard these bootlickers say: "The ruler has the right to kill a pro-LGBT activist in the West who criticizes him"?

I certainly have never seen that.

Yet you have Abu Musaab Akkari and his buddies openly saying that the ruler has the right to kill me. For what? For criticizing Saudi hosting Halloween, etc.

This is a deranged, dangerous cult that has nothing to do with Islam.

- Daniel Haqiqatjou

Trending

Latest posts