RAND and the agenda to secularize and liberalize Islam

We are working on a comprehensive video on RAND and the agenda to secularize and liberalize Islam.

But the truth is, MuslimSkeptic has been covering this agenda for years and calling out its manifestations in the so-called "dawah" industry. The truth is, certain "dawah" organizations knowingly or unknowingly are executing the RAND agenda to the letter.

Consider the following quotes from one of the main RAND reports, "Civil Democratic Islam, Partners, Resources, and Strategies." My comments are in brackets.

"Build Up a Modernist Leadership. Create role models and leaders."

[Hmm... reminds me of certain turban hijab politicians and activists...]

"Develop Western Islam: German Islam, U.S. Islam, etc."

[Heard any duat preaching about the importance of building "American Islam" within "authentic sunnah frameworks"?]

"Supporting the idea that religion and the state can be separate in Islam, too, and that this does not endanger the faith."

["Separating governance from the personal books of fiqh." Which self proclaimed mujtahid has been preaching this?]

"Delegitimize individuals and positions associated with extremist Islam. Make public the immoral and hypocritical deeds and statements of self-styled fundamentalist authorities."

[This is what the "spiritual abuse" racket is all about, e.g., FACE, In Shaykh's Clothing, Hurma.)

"Criticize the flaws of traditionalism. Show the causal relationship between traditionalism and underdevelopment, as well as the causal relationship between modernity, democracy, progress, and prosperity."

[This is propagating the "Botswana Fallacy" you may remember from my debate with Snail Guy.]

"Committed adult adherents of radical Islamic movements are unlikely to be easily influenced into changing their views. The next generation, however, can conceivably be influenced if the message of democratic Islam can be inserted into school curricula and public media in the pertinent countries."

[Targeting Islamic school curricula is happening throughout the Muslim world and the US. Certain liberal "dawah" orgs you may be familiar with are leading the effort...]

- The Muslim Skeptic

Trending