Ran into African-American that got 8 kids from a Somali woman (he addressed Duchess too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you the same Gurey from somnet?:mjlol:

Manne! I haven't had a chance to be out at downtown for close to a month and so tonight I decided to just go out and we were sitting outdoors on high street and this cat came by

Lol, at finding a diaspora Somali Bantu.

Come to think of it, I've never met a Somali Bantu in either Germany or Switzerland where I've lived.
They have a big community in the U.S. I have only ever met 1 Somali Bantu family in the UK .the Somali youths even got the white children to start referring to the Somali Bantu boy as Madow.wtf !

Apollo

VIP
They have a big community in the U.S. I have only ever met 1 Somali Bantu family in the UK .the Somali youths even got the white children to start referring to the Somali Bantu boy as Madow.wtf !

Yeah in the early 2000s, the USA had some kind of programme that specifically helped them to migrate to America. And through chain migration (family reunion) more and more of them ended up in the US.

In Europe it seems like they never had enough money to do tariib. So few of them there.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why did he say he was Abgaal if he's bantu. I'm confused, is he AA, Somali Bantu or Abgaal?

But wait.....this entire time i thought menace was a 40 yearold fob from somalia
Da5hNWf.gif

also that guys somali is too good for someone raised in the states. his parents did good by him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But wait.....this entire time i thought menace was a 40 yearold fob from somalia
Da5hNWf.gif

also that guys somali is too good for someone raised in the states. his parents did good by him.

Adeer! Leave my persona here alone. I'm y'all's adeer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending