Ramadan Night Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one of the last few nights of Ramadan I was in a city visiting friends , and one of my friends lived downtown so I was chilling with him and we decided To walk to a Bar & Grill next to his house to get some food. It was packed inside so we waited at the bar area for a table to open up

In the midst of us waiting for a table and fighting off the advancements of the many tipsy white girls , a Somali Gazelle strolled in she seemed like she was in a rush but her Somali senses started tingling (mind you this is in Ramadan and we are in a Bar & Grill) she turned around and made eye contact with us . She was dressed kind of ty and you can see from her facial expression that She didn’t want to see any Somalis right now. She probably thought we could be some cousins of hers but she quickly realized we weren’t and then ran to the back of the bar probably to link up with some fellow turbo s so they can get drunk together

:chrisfreshhah:

Cool. First of all why do you go to a “Bar&Grill” to get food? I doubt that they serve Halal-Food. And how do you even know that girl was somali let alone muslim? Tbh just stop judging people you don’t look bad if you do.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Cool. First of all why do you go to a “Bar&Grill” to get food? I doubt that they serve Halal-Food. And how do you even know that girl was somali let alone muslim? Tbh just stop judging people you don’t look bad if you do.
stop actling all slick saxib, it's easy to find out if someone is somali, all it takes is one look in the eye.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I saw a Somali girl in public holding hands with a Madow dude one time. Dude was shorter than me too lol kkk if you're gonna go Madow at least go for a tall one the nigga was like max 5'9. Awkward when she saw me and proceeded to look down as if I would care.

Subconsiusly it shows they know what they are doing is wrong though if they avoid eye contact.

I don’t eat meat from non halal places . I was in one of the 3 major somali communities of America , I know a Somali when I see one.

I saw a Somali girl in public holding hands with a Madow dude one time. Dude was shorter than me too lol kkk if you're gonna go Madow at least go for a tall one the nigga was like max 5'9. Awkward when she saw me and proceeded to look down as if I would care.

Subconsiusly it shows they know what they are doing is wrong though if they avoid eye contact.

:drakelaugh: The awkwardness is the funniest part

stop actling all slick saxib, it's easy to find out if someone is somali, all it takes is one look in the eye.

The guy must be off the hen-dog word to Mac Minded if you can’t tell a Somali when you see one. I can tell East Africans apart in general . Ethiopians and Eritreans even know what I am when they see me :mjlol:

I don’t eat meat from non halal places . I was in one of the 3 major somali communities of America , I know a Somali when I see one.
I’m not saying you couldn’t recognize somali but if she looked like she looked and was where you said she was, chances are she wasn’t somali or at least not muslim.

I’m not saying you couldn’t recognize somali but if she looked like she looked and was where you said she was, chances are she wasn’t somali or at least not muslim.

I could tell she was East African but by her reaction and the month that it was you could totally tell she was Somali. Plus you should have seen the forehead

The guy must be off the hen-dog word to Mac Minded if you can’t tell a Somali when you see one. I can tell East Africans apart in general . Ethiopians and Eritreans even know what I am when they see me :mjlol:
That’s what I meant. She could’ve been Eritrean or some kind of mix, and usually they aren’t muslim

White

Exactly!

@Farax How can't you tell a difference between east africans? :hmm:

I could tell she was East African but by her reaction and the month that it was you could totally tell she was Somali. Plus you should have seen the forehead
Ok. Does that mean she is Muslim? I believe that even the ones that are far away from deen, wouldn’t go drinking at Ramadan.

That’s what I meant. She could’ve been Eritrean or some kind of mix, and usually they aren’t muslim

No she had Somali forehead and by her reaction to seeing us sitting there and the way she looked at Us you can tell she was Somali . I don’t know why this story hurts you so much. It was in a popular part of town where all the shisha spots are at anyway

White

No she had Somali forehead and by her reaction to seeing us sitting there and the way she looked at Us you can tell she was Somali . I don’t know why this story hurts you so much. It was in a popular part of town where all the shisha spots are at anyway
You know they're xalimos when a shisha spot is nearby :dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.