Ramadan kareem all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should begin fasting (according to sources) this evening after sohuur. Therefore i would like to say bye to all SSpot users until ramadan finishes and i wish you all a happy ramadan and eid. I would like to ask the forgiveness of any of my somali brothers and sisters if i have offended them and i know i suffer from some form of disorder that all somalis suffer from which makes me super proud of my culture and may lead to some racist statements or ignorant comments being stated in the heat of the moment and i joke about other people's situations. However this ramadan i'm hoping to fast perfectly and that means i will try to follow the rules which include not lying, cursing/swearing,backbiting/gossiping and having bad thoughts which i won't lie it will be hard to fast perfectly since sometimes ppl around me gossip (examples are mothers talking about neighbours and such) and i unknowingly join them or respond to them but apparently breaking those rules nullifies your fast so be careful guys!! also be careful about swearing as it's not worth breaking your fast over. I swear no one told me about these rules before so i'm kind of feeling bad about my previous fast attempts were i have cursed or lied and unknowingly nullified my fast so i advise you all not to repeat my mistakes.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Have a blessed month bro.
May we all come out at the end of the month as better people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending