Racist Xaliimo is about to be cancelled on twitter

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Abdi-indhoyare, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Geedcad

Geedcad Geedween only the ladies get it

Ratings:
    +186
    You are the enemie not a foe
    :ohreally:

2. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +538
    Wrong! if that were the case how come you don’t see the same war happening between us and other groups from those parts?

3. Geedcad

Geedcad Geedween only the ladies get it

Ratings:
    +186
    You guys enslave khoisan kill the males while you keep khoisan woman and girls as sex slave what a sick people you are you even eat them cannibals:susp:

4. Abdi-indhoyare

Abdi-indhoyare I respect women

Ratings:
    +1,239
    LOL I'm glad. She's a jewel honestly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Abdi-indhoyare

Abdi-indhoyare I respect women

Ratings:
    +1,239
    You niggas are always engaging in war with other blacks tf are you on? Light-skin vs dark-skin, Africans vs Caribbeans, Black Americans vs Africans, mixed race people. Pygmys are being eaten alive by your distant cousins in the Central African Republic and your reer Abti have been displacing the Khoisan for centuries. We mostly just chill and mind our own business. It's others who start shit with us (mainly your brethren in the U.K)

Thank god I'm not from those cursed Islands. Over where I live we are cool with black people. The only people we are beefing with here are LGBTQ niggas and afro bitches with septum piercings

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +6,691
    There were many with ethiopians. It's just not as widespread. Also didn't the rwandan genocide display that bantu just hate cushitic features. Those tutsi were not even exactly like us but they still got killed for their non bantu features.