Racist Ugandan woman supports Genocide in Gaza. She deleted her tweet but was exposed!

I am astonished to see Africans that support Israel. Their support for Israel is due to their hatred towards Muslims. They are using their support for Israel as a propaganda tool to further dehumanize Muslims. That Ugandan woman needs to visit Israel and see how they treat black people. May Allah humiliate these Zionists supporters.

Lol i follow her and she she follows me on insta she’s a rich Ugandan kid whose best friends with rich Russian Jews
No way, a zionist is following you lol? She is a racist Zionist who supports the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Send her a message and condemn her for supporting the genocide of Palestinians.

No way, a zionist is following you lol? She is a racist Zionist who supports the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Send her a message and condemn her for supporting the genocide of Palestinians.
I think she’s mentally ill cuz I’m the beginning she was very supportive of Palestinians but then u think her friends gathered and she doesn’t want to lose her friends cuz one of them is the daughter of the richest man in Britain

I think she’s mentally ill cuz I’m the beginning she was very supportive of Palestinians but then u think her friends gathered and she doesn’t want to lose her friends cuz one of them is the daughter of the richest man in Britain
Who is this daughter of the richest man in Britain, may I ask?

On her insta she’s posting links where Jewish students can get funds which her friend dad is funding, wallahi being yahuud you get a lot of money

She is basically simping for yahuds because of their money. She is probably getting paid to spew dehumanizing anti-Palestinian rhetoric. Her comment was reported to the college she attends. She will most likely get kicked out. Block and report her anti-Palestinian comments.

She is basically simping for yahuds because of their money. She is probably getting paid to spew dehumanizing anti-Palestinian rhetoric. Her comment was reported to the college she attends. She will most likely get kicked out. Block and report her anti-Palestinian comments.
She’s not even in uni right now, she’s in China I think she dropped out

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I know her because she was involved in some kpop drama

I am astonished to see Africans that support Israel. Their support for Israel is due to their hatred towards Muslims. They are using their support for Israel as a propaganda tool to further dehumanize Muslims. That Ugandan woman needs to visit Israel and see how they treat black people. May Allah humiliate these Zionists supporters.

Ironically,
It could’ve been her people on the other end of this genocide. If the powers that be, settled the Jews in Uganda. Absolute muppet.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I doubt any company or university will fire/kick out people for heavily supporting israel and being against Palestine. Only jewish niggas got that type of control that leads to removing people.

Trending