Racist parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
am i the only one with racist ass parents who dont want to hide it
:mjlol:
2 months ago i was out with my friend who happened to be bantu, we met my dad on the road, and my father immediately side eyed him
:chrisfreshhah:
And went "warya anigu africanka ma jeclo"
"Warya africanka wa dad xun"
"Africanka haa raacin warya"
Mind you my friend was right beside us lol!!
Soo fuxkin ruude, i had to tell my dad to calm down, and tell him he is a good dude
Im pretty sure my friend knew what was happening
:pachah1::pachah1:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
am i the only one with racist ass parents who dont want to hide it
:mjlol:
2 months ago i was out with my friend who happened to be bantu, we met my dad on the road, and my father immediately side eyed him
:chrisfreshhah:
And went "warya anigu africanka ma jeclo"
"Warya africanka wa dad xun"
"Africanka haa raacin warya"
Mind you my friend was right beside us lol!!
Soo fuxkin ruude, i had to tell my dad to calm down, and tell him he is a good dude
Im pretty sure my friend knew what was happening
:pachah1::pachah1:
My mom does the exact thing but with arabs, And my mom hates hawiye. When ever there is an explosion or killing in Somalia she goes "Akhas waa hawiye"
:pachah1:

My mom does the exact thing but with arabs, And my mom hates hawiye. When ever there is an explosion or killing in Somalia she goes "Akhas waa hawiye"
:pachah1:

That is funny and all, but your mother is teaching you the wrong values because of it :bell:

I think Somali parents racism stems from the lack interaction with other races and cultures, it therefore make us insulated and our parents can only make assumptions based on prejudice as they won't/can't seek knowledge elsewhere.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That is funny and all, but your mother is teaching you the wrong values because of it :bell:

I think Somali parents racism stems from the lack interaction with other races and cultures, it therefore make us insulated and our parents can only make assumptions based on prejudice as they won't/can't seek knowledge elsewhere.
She haven't thought me to be racist or any of my siblings, i hear her say that when she is talking with my grandma. (She doesn't even say it out loud so that everyone can hear her)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry but your father is an ignorant, uneducated man. Somalis are African, he needs to learn how to read a map. Our religion is against racism but what do you expect from government leechers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending