Racist lawyer in NYC hiding under his umbrella when confronted by media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Man got rinsed. He lost everything, the stupid git.
Good riddance.

What he said wasn't that bad

He was threatening to send ICE to 2 workers who were just chatting in their language,
not to mention he's been taking the piss for a while now. He's got his comeuppance.
He should've stood his ground but like all racists they tuck tail and run when they're exposed.

He was threatening to send ICE to 2 workers who were just chatting in their language,
not to mention he's been taking the piss for a while now. He's got his comeuppance.
He should've stood his ground but like all racists they tuck tail and run when they're exposed.

Is he meant to be someone? I'm surprised NY Post even bothered to chase this up

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Is he meant to be someone? I'm surprised NY Post even bothered to chase this up
Nah, he's just some lawyer high on Trumpism.
These guys think they can have freedom of speech without freedom of consequence.
This should always be the consequence for racists, utter shame from society.
All it took was another incident to piss the public off, and it happened to be him.
The frustration that people are feeling from racists(who suddenly feel so emboldened) is wearing thin.

Another person will be shamed and this one will be forgotten in like a week or 2, hope he never lives this down.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Saw a video of him charging up a white Person. I guess he thought the dude looked Syrian.

Hopefully he doesn’t go charging up to a fob abdi in New York.

We got some fobs living in the state of New York.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This was so funny! A jew Shlossberg, being intolerant in Manhattan, the epicenter of liberalism. Walaahi Yaaab---Trump u see what ya did???

Anyway, i thought very sad. He is just not racist. A typical American idiot. I am guilty myself. Once i told my co workers no speaking Spanish. For some reason i suspected they were talking about me. loool I went to my white friends and we started bullying them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.