Racist, Islamophobic, chauvinist gay bastard Milo Yiannopoulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This man is the ultimate troll. He lives off of attention and people won't stop giving it to him. People on the left and right just don't know how to deal with this nigga
:russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You agree with his racism? Islamophobia? Chauvinism? You're in a sunken place if you agree anything with that bastard.
Show me one piece of evidence of him being racist. Just because you say he is doesn't mean I'm gonna take your word for it. Prove or nothing. Man has a whole black husband, tell me how he is racist? Islamphobic? He has every right to be "islamaphobic" as Islam clearly calls for his heath in the Quran, with him being a homosexual and all. Again, proved evidence of him being chauvinist, nobody is going to take your word for fact.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Show me one piece of evidence of him being racist. Just because you say he is doesn't mean I'm gonna take your word for it. Prove or nothing. Man has a whole black husband, tell me how he is racist? Islamphobic? He has every right to be "islamaphobic" as Islam clearly calls for his heath in the Quran, with him being a homosexual and all. Again, proved evidence of him being chauvinist, nobody is going to take your word for fact.
He dedicated hours on Twitter before Twitter finally banned him by calling this comedian every racial slur in the book and encouraging racist trolls to name call her,

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/milo-yiannopoulos-leslie-jones-book-deal

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The madow guy makes him feel feminine that's why. A lot of gay men aspire to be the feminine role in the relationship.

@Reiko his hubby wants to anon? There are no full pics of his face. :pachah1:

He dedicated hours on Twitter before Twitter finally banned him by calling this comedian every racial slur in the book and encouraging racist trolls to name call her,

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/milo-yiannopoulos-leslie-jones-book-deal
He said he didn't like the movie leslie was in "ghost busters". His followers insulted her, is that his fault? He didn't say he did not like black people, just one black actor. Is it racist not to love all black actors?

Gibiin-Udug

He said he didn't like the movie leslie was in "ghost busters". His followers insulted her, is that his fault? He didn't say he did not like black people, just one black actor. Is it racist not to love all black actors?
He didn't like it because it was an all female cast and he only picked on her. How come he didn't come after the white cast?

Like I've said, you're trying too hard.

Gibiin-Udug

The madow guy makes him feel feminine that's why. A lot of gay men aspire to be the feminine role in the relationship.

@Reiko his hubby wants to anon? There are no full pics of his face. :pachah1:
He doesn't want to be associated with a pedophile defending, racist twat.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a green card marriage. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts