Racist Danish provocateur creating enmity and anti islam society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Is denmark and scandinavia on verge of civil war? People not thinking so, are clearly blind, as europe is entering scary times!

Basically what he does is he visits ghettos (with the police) and calls islam a homo religion and muslims homos.

@guntiino101 @Basic

Lool Stram Kurs is a bunch of pussies, wasting the resources of the Police

Stram kurs have a right under the law to many claims that do not cause harm and this right is wide when it is connected to political debate.

The problem is the gullible non-westerns who only confirm the stereotypes, if not for those we would not have stram kurs, the blame is on us for not living by the best standard.

It's the kkkracker's natural state to hate and attack human beings. They are jealous of us black people. The sun doesn't like them.

I saw a video on facebook yesterday, where Radio247 interviewed Danish neo-nazis. They said they want to send every non-Dane back home again, and they would use weapons and guns, if necessary :ileycry:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I saw a video on facebook yesterday, where Radio247 interviewed Danish neo-nazis. They said they want to send every non-Dane back home again, and they would use weapons and guns, if necessary :ileycry:
I hope they do so. The muslims will learn their countries better instead of running to the west

Is denmark and scandinavia on verge of civil war? People not thinking so, are clearly blind, as europe is entering scary times!

Basically what he does is he visits ghettos (with the police) and calls islam a homo religion and muslims homos.

@guntiino101 @Basic
Man pulled up in vollsmose you know. This brave. All of them blocks be fully immigrants including a block that is/was nicknamed Mogadishu and one that is/was nicknamed Palestine.

Remember visiting there. Best summer as a kid wallahi.

He lucky he don't meet any Somalis without the police. You would be looking at homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts