racist cadan guy gets knocked out while white girls laugh and celebrate

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:damn: inalilah the guy got completely destroyed by one punch,
i kinda sympathize and feel sorry for white men their women leave them in the dust for black men the white girls were laughing and celebrating

This is the punishment of Allah.

They ransacked the world killed millions of muslims and instilled their kufr system of democracy in the muslim world.

The caadan people deserve everything that happens to them.

They are the biggest cucks on the planet

:damn::damn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

i kinda sympathize and feel sorry for white men their women leave them in the dust for black men the white girls were laughing and celebrating
This dude deserves it. They act all tough but get knocked out easy. I notice they pick on smaller targets they feel they can get away with abusing.

Hit gym and maximise that geeljire height. Then do boxing or martial arts. Knocking anyone out won't be difficult.

:pachah1: :manny:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They ransacked the world killed millions of muslims and instilled their kufr system of democracy in the muslim world.

Bruh it's not us Vs them. It's their elites Vs everyone. They brought everyone over so they can control the world through globalism. Plenty of nice cadaan folk idc about their beliefs but it's these racists that get what they deserve.

The elites live away from everyone and don't care about the outcomes of their immigration policy which we benefit from. However they are like our traitor politicians and take money from elites to cause chaos.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This dude deserves it. They act all tough but get knocked out easy. I notice they pick on smaller targets they feel they can get away with abusing.

Hit gym and maximise that geeljire height. Then do boxing or martial arts. Knocking anyone out won't be difficult.

i never knocked anyone out before but if i did like that dude ill celebrate and put up a trophy on my bedroom table lool :pachah1: :pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

and thats coming from adoon gay boys punch. Can u imagine an adoon straight boy punching? straight to the mortuary

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

A knockout for millennia of domination? :ohlord:

Most middle class/Upper class brits are proper racist. It mainly comes out when they're intoxicated or have mental health issues. Don't believe those fake smiles they give at work/school ect timojilacs always fall for it and later cry to me saying Bob/Gary is racist. Ayeeyo told me this when I was 7 when I came home saying my teacher Mrs Johnson was so nice.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
not just a knockout lol.. caadans are the most depressed people on the planet... suicide rates are high amongst them, their land and women is taken by foreigners.. economy is suffering etc
Japanese ppl bro. What's worse is they don't have high immigration or anything to worry about. Yet their society still makes them commit suicide.

:kanyehmm:

height has got nothing to do with fighting, I had seen a Mexican manlet beat up a 6 ft 6 African American dude.