Race bait blame whitey calaacal SHATTERED: Non-whites earn MORE than WHITE MEN in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP

Visible minorities earn as much as a tenth more than white men: StatsCan​

This is why you should never blame whitey and never fall for the race bait crap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Interesting article. It also finds that white men are way more likelier to get married and have children compared to non-whites (they stay single). This confirms my anecdotes and this must be referring to Canadian born non-whites.

Interesting article. It also finds that white men are way more likelier to get married and have children compared to non-whites (they stay single). This confirms my anecdotes and this must be referring to Canadian born non-whites.
60% of minority men live in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver; big, expensive cities. As compared to cadaans, only 27% of them live in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. If minority men want a higher standard of living (ex. married with kids) they need to move out of the big cities to reduce their cost of living.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
60% of minority men live in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver; big, expensive cities. As compared to cadaans, only 27% of them live in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver.

I will be moving to an even smaller community soon. Leftist policies have destroyed the big cities. The commies and the drug addicted and homeless have more rights and benefits than taxpayers. Police don't show up until hours later. Let them have the big cities but they must agree to not come near the average folk who left the big cities they have turned into shit. We need that agreement signed, sealed and delivered.

@Jacko are you aware of this guy? Hes so annoying. Almost all of his tweets are about divisions, race and covid.

All the hoopla about a single truck, reminds of the anti-vax hysteria during the initial lockdowns. The protests had at most 20-30 ppl, and the news was constantly covering them. Canadians so badly want a right-wing faction to exist so that they can unload on them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Canada is a brain drain benefactor.

Europe doesn't get as many quality immigrants like Canada.
Europe is aging continent, it gonna get addicted to taxes. It can’t stop or handle it, I don’t know how they gonna solve this problem

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It also shows white men are less educated and still earn as much if not more than most non-whites. Click bait nonsense article

Cadaan men learn useful high demand trades while most BIPOC take useless programs like undeclared degrees. You don't know what you're talking about.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I will be moving to an even smaller community soon. Leftist policies have destroyed the big cities. The commies and the drug addicted and homeless have more rights and benefits than taxpayers. Police don't show up until hours later. Let them have the big cities but they must agree to not come near the average folk who left the big cities they have turned into shit. We need that agreement signed, sealed and delivered.

Agreed but you can’t move back to the big cities either for any reason or work at a job based in a big city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending