Rabaa Massacre

why the heck do you bring me into this?

if you want to talk about Muslim Brotherhood martyrs, no need to mention me.

I say the group has links with Freemasonry. That doesn't mean every single member is a Mason. Many of them are sincere people who don't understand the real nature of the group.

And people getting themselves killed for something is sad but there are martyrs for all kinds of ideologies....

many people have died for Communism.... people have died for Catholicism.... people died for democracy..... people have died for all kinds of causes.... there were Catholics in Al-Andalus who became Muslim and then were executed for becoming Catholics again.... the Catholic church sees them as martyrs.... if I give you their account, are you going to become a Catholic?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
why the heck do you bring me into this?

if you want to talk about Muslim Brotherhood martyrs, no need to mention me.

I say the group has links with Freemasonry. That doesn't mean every single member is a Mason. Many of them are sincere people who don't understand the real nature of the group.

And people getting themselves killed for something is sad but there are martyrs for all kinds of ideologies....

many people have died for Communism.... people have died for Catholicism.... people died for democracy..... people have died for all kinds of causes.... there were Catholics in Al-Andalus who became Muslim and then were executed for becoming Catholics again.... the Catholic church sees them as martyrs.... if I give you their account, are you going to become a Catholic?
these people get killed because they stand against dictators.

if these groups had links with mason or any secret world organization then sisi won't dare to touch them.

these people get killed because they stand against dictators.

if these groups had links with mason or any secret world organization then sisi won't dare to touch them.

That is not how it works.

If you think that's how it works, you don't understand the history of Freemasonry and how it operates. I have done a bit of research into Freemasonry and I know a little about Freemasonry.

This is Salvador Allende

1622163754392.jpeg

he came to power in the early 70's in Chile. It is a well known fact that he was a Freemason. He was overthrown in a coup by General Pinochet. Pinochet's forces killed Allende and a lot of his supporters.

This is not even discussing the historical fact that there have been conflicts where Freemasons controlled both sides.