R.kelly and Ohio somalis are about to become homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lebron James is now a free agent. He is ohio’s Entire economy. No one wants to live in Ohio.
I have never ever met a nigga say “man I can’t wait to go visit Ohio”

With lebron gone a Great Depression might hit Ohio. Soon we will see somali men like @R.Kelly become strippers to support their families.:jcoleno:

when lebron James first left Ohio people forgot the state existed.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lebron James is now a free agent. He is ohio’s Entire economy. No one wants to live in Ohio.
I have never ever met a nigga say “man I can’t wait to go visit Ohio”

With lebron gone there a Great Depression might hit Ohio. Soon we will see somali men like @R.Kelly become strippers to support their families.:jcoleno:

when lebron James first left Ohio people forgot the state existed.

:susp::jcoleno::jaynerd::mjcry:

This cashier once asked me what are you doing in Ohio? I told her I'm on holiday and she started laughing. Why do Somalis only go holiday where relatives live lol.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
All of America seems like ghost towns. Boring country:susp:
The UK sound boring as shit. I have never had a major interest in visiting that place. I only became interested whenever I thought of attending a Liverpool game.

It’s basically America but with people speaking in a disgusting accent.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The UK sound boring as shit. I have never had a major interest in visiting that place. I only became interested whenever I thought of attending a Liverpool game.

It’s basically America but with people speaking in a disgusting accent.
America produces BLM cringe people like you so UK is definitely better:lolbron:
I'm just playing but why are you cites ghost towns with tumble weed. Tell americans they need to develop the nation more:cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm just playing but why are you cites ghost towns with tumble weed. Tell americans they need to develop the nation more:cosbyhmm:
America is big as shit we have 50 states. There is a lot of stuff to do here.

Have you even been to America before?
We the most popular country in the world.

I would rather visit a county like Italy,France, Japan, Sweden, and Dubai rather than the UK.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
America is big as shit we have 50 states. There is a lot of stuff to do here.

Have you even been to America before?
We the most popular country in the world.

I would rather visit a county like Italy,France, Japan, Sweden, and Dubai rather than the UK.
I'd rather visit ladymen in Thailand than boring America. UK is boring aswell but America is even more dead

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
How you move to the country that colonized Somalia.

You Kevin Durant ass niggas.
Saxib have you been to Somalia? why you tryna come at a young nigga for trying to make a come up in the west the home of freedom?:manny: tis a sacrifice for my people I must go back to rebuild our homes collectively at this very moment im being paid whilst studying :salute:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'd rather visit ladymen in Thailand than boring America. UK is boring aswell but America is even more dead
Hollywood has made America a big tourist spot.

Whereas the UK all people do is take pictures with those dudes that just stand still with the funny hats.

Your weather is trash. Always looks gloomy and rainy. Where as here in the states we have a lot of regions that have nice weather.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Saxib have you been to Somalia? why you tryna come at a young nigga for trying to make a come up in the west the home of freedom?:manny: tis a sacrifice for my people I must go back to rebuild our homes collectively at this very moment im being paid whilst studying :salute:
Ayy you came at me first. I just pointed out that you joined the golden state warriors.

You could have gone to Australia, Sweden, but you went to the country that colonized somalia.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Lmao no. You see retards from the UK doing a BLM march as if it matters. :chrisfreshhah:

BLACK LIVES MATTER, but before that let me drink some tea

lmaoo what are u talking about america big as hell every state js like a new place to do different stuff where as uk doesnt even have relatively nice estates all boring brick homes wllhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending