R.I.P Vegan Teacher.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
May the legend rest in peace. Tiktok is going to be a boring place without her.:mjcry:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
This one goes out in honor to the vegan teacher.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
nooooo
798827664688939008.png
798827664688939008.png
798827664688939008.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t like this weird shouty/angry tone some tiktokers do very jarring. Just talk normal.

The vegan teacher went to too far @ an under age boy but overall she’s right. Eating animals in this day and age of industrial farming is reprehensible.

Cow with a hole drilled to its stomach.

I don’t like this weird shouty/angry tone some tiktokers do very jarring. Just talk normal.

The vegan teacher went to too far @ an under age boy but overall she’s right. Eating animals in this day and age of industrial farming is reprehensible.

mm mm fat juicy beef...

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney

Vegans that believe animal life is intrinsically worth as much as A human's are wrong, but they're headed in the right direction. The current state of factory farming is fucked up, but more importantly unsustainable environmentally. Not to mention some of slaughtering methods are extremely inhumane.

Vegans that believe animal life is intrinsically worth as much as A human's are wrong, but they're headed in the right direction. The current state of factory farming is fucked up, but more importantly unsustainable environmentally. Not to mention some of slaughtering methods are extremely inhumane.
ultimately it depends on the person. if the persons moral values are in such high regard that they consider an animal suffering to be their problem they will likely become a vegan or vegetarian. however, most of the world dont think that way and think that a cow or a chicken is a piece of meat. including me

Naa

Not Chun li
ultimately it depends on the person. if the persons moral values are in such high regard that they consider an animal suffering to be their problem they will likely become a vegan or vegetarian. however, most of the world dont think that way and think that a cow or a chicken is a piece of meat. including me
Imagine if a cow or chicken read that last sentence, smh

Trending