OPINION (Quiz)How many times did a candidate you supported for an election won or lost in the past?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all, I have this minor problem which is something I wanted to share with y'all because I can and I am bored doing all nighter for the selection/election in Mogadishu.

Secondly, I have notices this weird phonomeno about me, basically whatever candidate I support in any type of election always looses.

It is a curse, even though I am not superstitious or anything of that sort but through out my teen years until now I had only two election where my candidate won an election, only two wins in an span of twenty years and over 20 different elections.

What about you guys? What is your average on last 20 elections you followed and how many of your candidates won? What is your overall average?

Last edited:
Damn bro you old, i normally don't predict someone will win rather i have a hunch that someone will win. For instance in 2016 i had a hunch Trump would win but in 2020 i thought it was joe biden all the way.

This is my first somali election.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I supported HSM last election and was low-key heartbroken he lost.

Didn’t really known anyone in 2012. So that’s all

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn bro you old, i normally don't predict someone will win rather i have a hunch that someone will win. For instance in 2016 i had a hunch Trump would win but in 2020 i thought it was joe biden all the way.

This is my first somali election.

You misunderstood me, the 20 elections I mentioned are not on Somala's presidential election only,it includes PL presidential race, Andhara Paradesh governor's race and something as simple as the election of the chairman of PL Students of India, Upstate NY Somali community elections and other miscellaneous election like MN and Ohio.

Re-Edit, @codewebsduh WNY NGO was completely different than the one Farmaaajo refused to step down after loosing the elections,this created much deadlock and after the media got hold of the story Farmaajo flet evil reading the article and suddenly he aborted the KuQabsiKuQadiMayside completely and closed the NGO.,

Trending