Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This guy I know got divorced and it lasted 2 weeks

What caused the end of this marriage was actually the mother of the son

who had keys to her sons house

She would show up unannounced anytime even midnight Wax waalan indeed

N

NaomiHoney

I think you have to wait at least 3 months before you get a divorce.

Oh for REAL?

What happened?

The wife's mother wanted an apology from the husband's mother over some small issue that happened at the wedding.

The husband's mother said she wouldn't apologize because she felt she didn't do anything wrong. The wife asked the husband to tell his mother to apologize to her mother because her mother was upset.

The husband said no and divorced her on the spot because he thought his mom was being wronged. Everyone at the wedding sided with the husband and his mom.

He ends up going to shisha that night with his friends.

I don't remember what the issue was though but everyone was shocked at how insignificant the issue was

N

NaomiHoney

The wife's mother wanted an apology from the husband's mother over some small issue that happened at the wedding.

The husband's mother said she wouldn't apologize because she felt she didn't do anything wrong. The wife asked the husband to tell his mother to apologize to her mother because her mother was upset.

The husband said no and divorced her on the spot because he thought his mom was being wronged. Everyone at the wedding sided with the husband and his mom.

He ends up going to shisha that night with his friends.

I don't remember what the issue was though but everyone was shocked at how insignificant the issue was

FOR REAL?!

That is a really cool story bro

N

NaomiHoney

If I made it up I would of made up what the issue was. But I was honest enough not to make up the issue.

It was my mistake responding to you

Why do you have an issue responding to me?

What have i done to you?

N

NaomiHoney

The reason why I troll, is due to my worries of not being able to convey myself properly in serious topics and debates.
I'd rather talk nonsense amongst the masses, rather than contributing opinions.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@AbdiJohnson that's an amazing story. It just reeks of stupidity. I've also seen my fair share of fast divorces. Parents pressuring a couple to get married because they fear gossip. Couple gets married and then after a couple of months a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts