Questions from goofy American mudblood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some questions about some of the things I've about Somali history
1. What's the deal with the relationship between Somalis and Arabs ? Some people use to tell me that Arabs either enslaved us, colonized us.
2. I've also read that Somalia was the first country to answer Nelson Mandela's aid to help fight the ice monkeys. If truth, why is it never brought up or mentioned by ANYONE ?
3. Why do you think African Americans adore Ethiopia,so much ?
4. The left almost never used Somalia as props for vitcim status. Also, why do sjw Somalis seem to have a vitcim complex ?
5. The racist white people complain that Somalis cause alot of crime, but often get away with it. But we if we're just black people with superiority complex, then how is that possible.
6. Again, I've heard that they were Somali that help with black Americans civil rights and that somalSo would help defend other African countries. So why isn't ever mentioned ? Like did something happen or were there some conflict.
I know it's a lot, but it's really hard to find info.

1. What's the deal with the relationship between Somalis and Arabs ? Some people use to tell me that Arabs either enslaved us, colonized us.
2. I've also read that Somalia was the first country to answer Nelson Mandela's aid to help fight the ice monkeys. If truth, why is it never brought up or mentioned by ANYONE ?
4. The left almost never used Somalia as props for vitcim status. Also, why do sjw Somalis seem to have a vitcim complex ?
5. The racist white people complain that Somalis cause alot of crime, but often get away with it. But we if we're just black people with superiority complex, then how is that possible.
6. Again, I've heard that they were Somali that help with black Americans civil rights and that somalSo would help defend other African countries. So why isn't ever mentioned ? Like did something happen or were there some conflict.
Somalis helped and armed and supported these negroes with their independence. All of them.
We arent black or white. We are Somali.
Somalis have never never never been enslaved. We use to enslave the bantus. We were colonized but fought back like no other group had.
Afro Americans dislike us because we dont fit their victim mentally and victim card. As for ethiopia its probably the whole rasta and christianity bs.

Somalis helped and armed and supported these negroes with their independence. All of them.
We arent black or white. We are Somali.
Somalis have never never never been enslaved. We use to enslave the bantus. We were colonized but fought back like no other group had.
Afro Americans dislike us because we dont fit their victim mentally and victim card. As for ethiopia its probably the whole rasta and christianity bs.
Well, I say black because I'm dark skin and my lips are big. I do consider myself to be an Americanized Somali, but respect if some Somalis won't claim me. I honestly think that it's more the fact it probably some of you to see any of your descents bending the knee. But why African Americans think we hate ourselves and want to be white ?

Well, I say black because I'm dark skin and my lips are big. I do consider myself to be an Americanized Somali, but respect if some Somalis won't claim me. I honestly think that it's more the fact it probably some of you to see any of your descents bending the knee. But why African Americans think we hate ourselves and want to be white ?
They think to be black means to be lowly and oppressed. So it doesnt benefit them that somalis dont fit those restraints put on that title.
Plus what is good about being black anyways. Nothing. We believe black means fatherless and lineageless
You said your Grandfather was Hawiye. So you are hawiye. You might look black but if you marry A Hawiye man your kids will probably look somali.

They think to be black means to be lowly and oppressed. So it doesnt benefit them that somalis dont fit those restraints put on that title.
Plus what is good about being black anyways. Nothing. We believe black means fatherless and lineageless
You said your Grandfather was Hawiye. So you are hawiye. You might look black but if you marry A Hawiye man your kids will probably look somali.
Shit, I look more than most half Somalis/Bantus. Lol. My boyfriend is a white Spaniard Mexican . Idk, I say that I got skin color, lip size, curly hair and my nasals are a little big, I got a button nose. Everything else is Somali. Pretty much I look like a Somali with lip injections. Those purple lips, big forehead, and noodle Japanese school girl figure ain't Bantu that's for sure.
FB_IMG_1551609302965.jpg

@Suldaanka A child between a super uppity quasi Somali with an uppity white Mexican that raises with conservative non soy boy values... I think the world's ready that.

1. Trading partners for centuries, that’s pretty much it.
2. Somalia indeed helped South Africa out, but most history is Eurocentric, so it’s not talked about much. Some South Africans recognize this though.
3. Ethiopia was the only country to fight off the colonists. The rest of Africa was partitioned while Ethiopia kept its own empire and royalty.
4. SJW Somalis just want attention and someone to feel bad for them.
5. White people hate Somalis because we’re black + Muslim, two things they hate the most.
6. Same answer as #2, but we just mostly took inspiration from Black Americans. Somalis looked up to their struggles and saw them as fellow black people who were fighting against an oppressive force.

2. Somalia indeed helped South Africa out, but most history is Eurocentric, so it’s not talked about much. Some South Africans recognize this though.
3. Ethiopia was the only country to fight off the colonists. The rest of Africa was partitioned while Ethiopia kept its own empire and royalty.
5. White people hate Somalis because we’re black + Muslim, two things they hate the most.
6. Same answer as #2, but we just mostly took inspiration from Black Americans. Somalis looked up to their struggles and saw them as fellow black people who were fighting against an oppressive force.
I asked the sixth one of a post on my black republicans. I understand that we shouldn't be assholes to each other and show respect, but shit here.
"Dear Africans,

The only reason why you live comfortably in the USA is because what AA's fought for. So how dare you attack us as whiney and weak?

You're home country is being robbed by all types of outside foreign powers and instead of fighting them off you fled here to live a comfortable life that AA's created for you.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you." @CaliSomali Now, they being extra. They better go to one of those guilt ridden white liberals for that shit.

Tukraq

VIP
@Kurolady08
abaay, we and modern arabs share nothing, but the ancient black hebrews and eyrabs we share lineage origin and culture. Are you mudolood?
Arabs kulaha:mjlol: Somalis existed well before Arabs did:manny:
number 3 is definently wrong when has Ethiopia fought the colonists:childplease: they were just up in the hills so we’re hard to reach plus they’d have to get through us first, we’ve been defeating the Europeans from the Portuguese to the British until they finally said f*ck the mad mullah and started bombing from their planes, they never fully defeated us on the ground for them to then move on to Ethiopia :comeon: then in World War Two muscolini upped his efforts and took over all of somalia Ethiopia was a cake walk after we fell however Italy lost World War Two :damn: giving us and Ethiopia freedom from colonization

Arabs kulaha:mjlol: Somalis existed well before Arabs did:manny:

number 3 is definently wrong when has Ethiopia fought the colonists:childplease: they were just up in the hills so we’re hard to reach plus they’d have to get through us first, we’ve been defeating the Europeans from the Portuguese to the British until they finally said f*ck the mad mullah and started bombing from their planes, they never fully defeated us on the ground for them to then move on to Ethiopia :comeon: then in World War Two muscolini upped his efforts and took over all of somalia Ethiopia was a cake walk after we fell however Italy lost World War Two :damn: giving us and Ethiopia freedom from colonization
Exactly, we were never enslaved, we were trade partners with the arabs for centuries. Ethiopia was fully captured and occupied by Italy. The only reason they weren't colonized is because Haile Selassie was in Britain at the time of WW2 and there was a push by Britain to reinstall him as the Emperor and remove Italy. However as Somalis we were attacked by Italy, Britain and France. And they used advanced aircraft since they couldn't defeat us with merely ground forces.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I can’t answer all of your questions but I can try.

Arabs and Somali are like African Americans and White Americans. Without the slavery and oppression aspect. A lot of the older Somalis feel as they are Arab or are proud of Arab ancestry. Diaspora Somalis tend to hate in Arabs too much. They dislike anything Arab related. The pinnacle of this are atheist Somalis who spend their days hating everything Arab, and connect more with African Americans. They remind me of extreme SJWs.

Within that diaspora group you might have a few who are proud of the role Somalis played in the Arab slave trade. These people dislike the hypocrisy of movements like BLM, they believe they actively avoid Somali victims. Their may be tribalistic, nationalistic and racist. They feel as the Somali group I mentioned earlier are traitors. Like their not Somali enough. They are like the far right. Everyone on here is part of these two spectrums.

Historically Arabs have never colonized of conquered Somalia. Although Arab influence has been immense. Not too much like Morocco, where most people are just Arabized Berbers. Just enough where we are undoubtably Somali, but it wouldn’t be too crazy for some to say their Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending