Question to the ladies who don't wear hijab

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It’s not that i stopped, i was Never fully on board, i have my spells of committing to it, but the way i see it is if i wear hijab im not just wearing the scarf, I’m commuting to the idea of hijab, in all forms. So better to see when that is inshallah, than wear it for the sake of it like lots of Somalis do, and cheapen the hijab whilst doing so. Tiktok made me realise that we Somalis really don’t respect the hijab as we should tbh, and that might be unpopular to say so but it’s true, at least other ajnabis wild out but respect the scarf hijab enough not to wear it simultaneously; Somalis will do and say anything whilst wearing the symbol of modesty

It’s not that i stopped, i was Never fully on board, i have my spells of committing to it, but the way i see it is if i wear hijab im not just wearing the scarf, I’m commuting to the idea of hijab, in all forms. So better to see when that is inshallah, than wear it for the sake of it like lots of Somalis do, and cheapen the hijab whilst doing so. Tiktok made me realise that we Somalis really don’t respect the hijab as we should tbh, and that might be unpopular to say so but it’s true, at least other ajnabis wild out but respect the scarf hijab enough not to wear it simultaneously; Somalis will do and say anything whilst wearing the symbol of modesty
Some Somali girls wear the hijab to hide their bad hair.. Some wear it for a cultural reason rather than religious purpose.

Strong independent women

Ok I get it. You do haram things and dont want to dishonor the hijab. You get more respect than women who do their haram and wear hijab. You need to get married, marriage is half of faith.

Why did you stop wearing hijab? How did your family react?
Why? Because they have no father figure in their life or a weak father figure who is cucked by their mom. How? The mom is a feminist and emotional so this can be unpredicatable but she mostly yelled at her "Naa dhilla yahay xijaanka gasho" and when she realized her daughter didnt except she let it go. There are Somali moms in Canada letting their daughters get piped by Somali drug dealers in the next room.

Why? Because they have no father figure in their life or a weak father figure who is cucked by their mom. How? The mom is a feminist and emotional so this can be unpredicatable but she mostly yelled at her "Naa dhilla yahay xijaanka gasho" and when she realized her daughter didnt except she let it go. There are Somali moms in Canada letting their daughters get piped by Somali drug dealers in the next room.
Don’t believe it at all.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Seriously? Is daaji niiyahow

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Why does everybody think I'm a man :damn:
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

I took my hijab off two years ago and i have no regrets . i wear it only to make my prayers .
my parents were fine with it and support my decision as I am adult. As to why I just felt like i was pressured in to wearing it and I guess was not ready at the time . Like I felt I had to to please others I do not know hard to explain . I just do not see what business of it of others to care what one wear on their heads or not . Its not like you are affected in any way . And I have been on both sides of it I have seen how niqabis and hijabis act like they are better than the ones that do not wear hijab. The niqabis and hijabis sisters do every sin under the sun while hiding under niqab and hijab from not praying to having sexual relationship with out being married gossiping while i have seen non hijabi sisters with some of the best manners , hafiza of quran does acts of charity and so on. I am not saying not to wear hijab if you want to wear it but people do not need to criticize and not judge the ones who dont want to wear it . My opinion is I think you can still be modest with out wear it and covering up from head to toe if this is your choice it does not make one better than the other . Its the deeds and actions . You can be covered fully and still have an evil heart . That is my opinion

Genie

The last suugo bender
I took my hijab off two years ago and i have no regrets . i wear it only to make my prayers .
my parents were fine with it and support my decision as I am adult. As to why I just felt like i was pressured in to wearing it and I guess was not ready at the time . Like I felt I had to to please others I do not know hard to explain . I just do not see what business of it of others to care what one wear on their heads or not . Its not like you are affected in any way . And I have been on both sides of it I have seen how niqabis and hijabis act like they are better than the ones that do not wear hijab. The niqabis and hijabis sisters do every sin under the sun while hiding under niqab and hijab from not praying to having sexual relationship with out being married gossiping while i have seen non hijabi sisters with some of the best manners , hafiza of quran does acts of charity and so on. I am not saying not to wear hijab if you want to wear it but people do not need to criticize and not judge the ones who dont want to wear it . My opinion is I think you can still be modest with out wear it and covering up from head to toe if this is your choice it does not make one better than the other . Its the deeds and actions . You can be covered fully and still have an evil heart . That is my opinion
You're right sis , may allah guide you to the path thats right. I support you 100%

In 30 years hijab won't exist and we will laugh at how we believe that Allah would punish a girl in hell just for not covering her hair. This is all a load of bullshit tbh, Hijab was nonexistent in most Muslim countries before the sahwa. Hopefully we will reach a time that a women's head isn't sexualized. If y'all were to walk in Mecca during the prophets time you'd be surprised that nobody wore what these sheekhs scream about. Hell, people in the past barely had clothes and food to eat lol.

I respect your decision, Somalis got a real problem of putting a scarf on a 4 year old girl and sexualizing her at such a young age. They taught so many little girls that wearing hijab is so men wont touch you. At least you didn’t want to disrespect the hijab. Today many Somali girls who wear hijab just do so because they were raised that way, not because of their duty to allah. Plus many could at the worst get shunned by their families if they took it off so that’s not a choice for many either.

Trending