Ladies, suppose you have the three following options

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The man is still the same as the one you felt in love with...and the first wife lives in a different continent why destroy your home for that you'll never see or meet her...isn't it better to forgive your man and keep your family together.
Why would he keep vital information from me? What else has he has been hiding from me? He may have another 2nd wife that nobody knows.
Dishonesty is a dealbreaker for me.

Why would he keep vital information from me? What else has he has been hiding from me? He may have another 2nd wife that nobody knows.
Dishonesty is a dealbreaker for me.
Dishonesty and honesty are dealbreakers for you. If your man said his second wife has a better bed-game then you, you're handing him divorce papers :mjlol:

if I was a women I'd take my child and dip to another state:manny:.Really bad situation, imagine hiding your own blood and flesh for some pussy:kodaksmiley:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Suppose you met a guy, after you get to know him you find out he is the man of your dreams, you fall in love. He proposes to you throws you an expensive lavish wedding that would make every xalimo envy you, finally your dream has come true, you are happy madly in love up in the clouds.. After you get married still madly in love with your man and 5 months pregnant and expecting your first baby, you find out he has another wife and 3 kids which he left in another country in a different continent.Mind you he has no intention of bringing her or the kids over. He is not divorced and you are his second wife and tells you he will visit his other family once a year .. Suppose you have the three following options.

A. Demand your divorce papers
B. Demand him to divorce his first wife
C. Since childrens are involved which will be the siblings of your kid, you restrain yourself and remain a second wife.

So ladies what option would you choose?
If they don't pick the third option they aren't wife material :mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Suppose you met a guy, after you get to know him you find out he is the man of your dreams, you fall in love. He proposes to you throws you an expensive lavish wedding that would make every xalimo envy you, finally your dream has come true, you are happy madly in love up in the clouds.. After you get married still madly in love with your man and 5 months pregnant and expecting your first baby, you find out he has another wife and 3 kids which he left in another country in a different continent.Mind you he has no intention of bringing her or the kids over. He is not divorced and you are his second wife and tells you he will visit his other family once a year .. Suppose you have the three following options.

A. Demand your divorce papers
B. Demand him to divorce his first wife
C. Since childrens are involved which will be the siblings of your kid, you restrain yourself and remain a second wife.

So ladies what option would you choose?

Well it depends how angry i am.

vanilla

i think with my heart
ill use this information to my advantage and exploit the situation.... i could literally get away with anything :ahh: .... if he says anything, ill bring it up again and again and again....

Trending