Ladies, suppose you have the three following options

Corrected lool.. Ever since the update on sspot it has been a struggle writing from my Huawei phone :mjhaps:

upgrade to an iPhone walaal.

anyways I’ve seen this happen and most of the time women stay for their kids Because they want them to have a stable environment and a father figure. Divorce is not easy. It’s better to be honest from the start.

anyways I’ve seen this happen and most of the time women stay for their kids Because they want them to have a stable environment and a father figure. Divorce is not easy. It’s better to be honest from the start.

I don't like Apple products walal.. I'm throughly an android person...Huawei is the worst android phone I've had so far.. But the camera and battery is really good.. Rest is shit.

LMAO HONESTY! Try answering the following questions honestly with your wife: Am I getting fat? Does this taste good? Do you love me? Are you attracted to me? Do you think I made your life any better? Do you have another wife and if so, how many? Imagine the husband answers: Yes, No, No, No, No. Yes, 2 more.

1597349996418.png

AUN. :icon cry:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
It takes a special evil man to hide his past marriage and kids thankfully I don’t come across these types of men. If a man can hide this much from me imagine what he’ll do to me in the future.

Husband on his way to singleness

Singleness? In 20 years, I'll have 10 wives. All from my tribe. I'm not gonna hide nothing from my wives. I only suggested a move for others who are afraid of confrontation because I simply don't give a damn. :denzelnigga:

Singleness? In 20 years, I'll have 10 wives. All from my tribe. I'm not gonna hide nothing from my wives. I only suggested a move for others who are afraid of confrontation because I simply don't give a damn. :denzelnigga:

I actually respect men who don’t hide anything and are straightforward.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Obviously, option F, I demand divorce and he must pay spouse support forever. Also, I'll keep the baby.

Obviously, option F, I demand divorce and he must pay spouse support forever. Also, I'll keep the baby.
The man is still the same as the one you felt in love with...and the first wife lives in a different continent why destroy your home for that you'll never see or meet her...isn't it better to forgive your man and keep your family together.

Trending

Latest posts