Question for the Site Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this site owned by a Somali Atheist or Waaqist?

We would like to know the owner's nick and Admin's nick as well, if you don't mind providing. Sincerity is good, so sooner you provide that info the better.

Please confirm it so we know who we're dealing with and act accordingly!

Lol. Guys like Gegiroor can't handle debate. He wails and will call his opponents "c*nt" and "******" or "get AIDS". He's a sad little man.

Do you also complain to Twitter about the number of gay, SJW and atheist Somalis over there? You do know its the internet right? Youre lucky we are simply just atheists and don't attack your faith. I've never seen such a pathetic person.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Gerigoor..I am the owner....my religion us Islam...I don't really lean towards any school of thought...

Secondly, my nigga set a day where we can sit down cause this is embarrassing that we live in the same city and you haven't met the Menace

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Facebook is owned by a Jew so I guess Muslims are not allowed to preach dawah there and post #FreePalestine ? Your logic is astounding sxb.

Some people love attention, and this AJ homo c*nt is a clear example. This guy thinks he wins debates when he used to MODs at somnet and complained that people were ganging uo on him :dead: Keep in mind it is you who claimed to be a gay and bragged about it.

Menace, I've been told you're not the owner. We can meet next Sunday @ Hamdi. Deal?

menace

VIP
Some people love attention, and this AJ homo c*nt is a clear example. This guy thinks he wins debates when he used to MODs at somnet and complained that people were ganging uo on him :dead:

Menace, I've been told you're not the owner. We can meet next Sunday @ Hamdi. Deal?
I think it's better that we meet at a cafe shop...preferably in German village ...

I've asked a simple question of who owns the site, yet the only group of people who took issue with it are the Atheists. Here you have people who takes an issue on a simple question. This is indeed the insecurity that I've talked about.

I think it's better that we meet at a cafe shop...preferably in German village ...
But I want to see that girl at Hamdi, the younger one. Man, I want to live longer and seeing that girl helps me too. She is indeed good for the eyes. The chill that goes thru my body is one that rejuvenates it. I gotta see that girl, bro!
:dead:

For instance, if I come to Toronto, I want to see Sophistiacte.
When I go to Minneapolis - and I will insha'Allah - I want to see Idman.
When I visit Sweden, I want to see Robotics.
And when I visit Ingiriiska, I want to see Cherine.

menace

VIP
But I want to see that girl at Hamdi, the younger one. Man, I want to live longer and seeing that girl helps me too. She is indeed good for the eyes. The chill that goes thru my body is one that rejuvenates it. I gotta see that girl, bro!
Alright we will do that..and...I'll get her number :banderas::banderas:

Alright we will do that..and...I'll get her number :banderas::banderas:
Her number? I've tooray with me. Ninyahow, yaanan dhuunta ka lisine gabadhaas ha isugu dhowaan :damn:

I want to act like the old mafia boss in one of those movies where a girl would not marry him and he would not allow any man go nowhere near her :deadrose:

menace

VIP
Her number? I've tooray with me. Ninyahow, yaanan dhuunta ka lisine gabadhaas ha isugu dhowaan :damn:

I want to act like the old mafia boss in one of those movies where a girl would not marry him and he would not allow any man go nowhere near her :deadrose:
But what if she makes intentions and moves on me..moves you cannot detect

But what if she makes intentions and moves on me..moves you cannot detect
In that case, I will let it pass. But in reality, I am a younger guy, well-built, great sense of humor, and will impress her. The girl is already expecting me by the time we get there :damn: The girl and I may have to go to the Bonne Vie place. I have no problem of spending when I want to impress that young woman. She and I already talked about the next moves.

menace

VIP
In that case, I will let it pass. But in reality, I am a younger guy, well-built, great sense of humor, and will impress her. The girl is already expecting me by the time we get there :damn: The girl and I may have to go to the Bonne Vie place. I have no problem of spending when I want to impress that young woman. She and I already talked about the next moves.
:banderas::comeon::comeon::comeon:

Isn't Gegiroor married with kids? A Muslim man who is planning on cheating on his wife.

That's stoning according to the Sharia.

You hypocrite.

menace

VIP
Isn't Gegiroor married with kids? A Muslim man who is planning on cheating on his wife.

That's stoning according to the Sharia.

You hypocrite.
Maybe he doesn't want to bang her and he probably second her :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Gegiroor. I can guarantee you with everything that an atheist doesn't own the website.

Menace owns the website but he assigned his friend as admin because menace is not good with technology. But he gives the orders. So rest your heart boowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.