Would you be willing to take your husband's surname?

I've been taking french in highschool in canada. It's an easy language and similar to english. But it's near impossible to make out the word because of how fast francophones talk and how they put their words together.

It's also a scam because teachers always talk slow and enunciate their words. Francophones don't care at all

just watch french tv shows and you’ll get used to it :icon lol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I've been taking french in highschool in canada. It's an easy language and similar to english. But it's near impossible to make out the word because of how fast francophones talk and how they put their words together.

It's also a scam because teachers always talk slow and enunciate their words. Francophones don't care at all
Duolingo sxb cba to watch peppa pig en francais

I've seen xalimos with surnames like Johnson that's why I was asking lol.so basically what you are saying is as long as he is Somali you won't be willing to change surname or?

Its worse to take the surname of Somali as our surname means that we are the son of or the grandchild of ect. It is a mark of your lineage.

Cadaan people's surname is not an indication of lineage and it is merely a family name they have been given historically.

Any woman that takes your name, Somali or not, muslim or gaal, will be walking around claiming your abo and your grandfather as her father and grandfather.

Clearly it is worse.

But all in all changing your surname is haraam.

Its worse to take the surname of Somali as our surname means that we are the son of or the grandchild of ect. It is a mark of your lineage.

Cadaan people's surname is not an indication of lineage and it is merely a family name they have been given historically.
So you don't mind taking your husbandd surname as long as he is not Somali?

So you don't mind taking your husbandd surname as long as he is not Somali?

Read what I wrote.

Taking surnames is haraam.

But it is even worse to take the surname of an Arab or Somali.

Your surname tells me who you are the son of and the grandchild of ect..

Any woman that takes your name is now claiming that your father is her father, your grandfather is her grandfather. She is now claiming your lineage.

Cadaans and Pakistanis ect, surname does not indicate lineage, it is simply a family name.

Read what I wrote.

Taking surnames is haraam.

But it is even worse to take the surname of an Arab or Somali.

Your surname tells me who you are the son of and the grandchild of ect..

Any woman that takes your name is now claiming that your father is her father, your grandfather is her grandfather. She is now claiming your lineage.

Cadaans and Pakistanis ect, surname does not indicate lineage, it is simply a family name.

Where in Islam does it say it is haram?

Also @Abdisamad3

Somalis don't have surnames.

We simply take our fathers first name and ancestors.

Any woman that takes your name is claiming your father is hers. That is lie as she is not your sister, but your wife. Also its gross.

So for Somalis and Arabs it is most definitely haraam.

Trending