Would you be willing to take your husband's surname?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This practice makes no sense to me. Seems like betraying your family history. Women should keep their original surname.
(née {insert female's name here} )

née is used for women

né is the past participle of naître

e signifies it's a female verb

French is easy ngl:ohhh:
Duolingo can help uno

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What kinda question is this. This isn't somali culture for wives to take their husband's surname. So what are you trying to get at?

We don't even have surnames in somali, it's either our grandfather or our father's name. By changing your 'surname' you are pretty much denying that you are the daughter of your own father.

It's not in our deen nor is it in our culture to change our names after marriage so I don't see what the point of doing that is.

What kinda question is this. This isn't somali culture for wives to take their husband's surname. So what are you trying to get at?

We don't even have surnames in somali, it's either our grandfather or our father's name. By changing your 'surname' you are pretty much denying that you are the daughter of your own father.

It's not in our deen nor is it in our culture to change our names after marriage so I don't see what the point of doing that is.
I've seen xalimos who've married foreigners and they changed their last name to the surname of their husband that's why I was curious to know what the Somali females think about changing their surname.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Tu as tout compris :)
Oui j'aime bien apprendre francais. C'est intéressant j'ai passé un an à l'apprendre mais maintenant j'apprends la langue néerlandaise parce que j'ai la nationalité néerlandaise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Je trouve que c'est embarrasant d'utiliser google traduction.

Je suis pas comme les autres Anglophones je parle trois langues peut-etre quatre si vous incluez néerlandais.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been taking french in highschool in canada. It's an easy language and similar to english. But it's near impossible to make out the word because of how fast francophones talk and how they put their words together.

It's also a scam because teachers always talk slow and enunciate their words. Francophones don't care at all

Trending

Latest posts