Question for the fellas: Are you an ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph?

which one are you?

• Total voters

southside

Hiiraan
im a mesomorph mashallah
what-body-type-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph-somatotype-illustration.jpg

World

VIP
It is not possible for an ethnic Somali to be a mesomorph. That basically means you’re muscular without weight training.

Thankfully we live in an era that even women can be bigger than 99 % of men with steroids.

southside

Hiiraan
It is not possible for an ethnic Somali to be a mesomorph. That basically means you’re muscular without weight training.

Thankfully we live in an era that even women can be bigger than 99 % of men with steroids.
its very possible sxb ive seen plenty

Macalin M

Out here
how Do you guys know you're mesomorph. Mesomorph doesn’t mean your built. All three of them can have muscles and -even though it’s harder for endomorphs- all of them can be fat.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe most somalis are endomorphs. And the ones that have a big bum are one of the other 2.

Macalin M

Out here
how Do you guys know you're mesomorph. Mesomorph doesn’t mean your built. All three of them can have muscles and -even though it’s harder for endomorphs- all of them can be fat.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe most somalis are endomorphs. And the ones that have a big bum are one of the other 2.
Shit I’m retarded. Replace where I said Endomorphs with Ectomorph

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ecto whatever i cant spell it

wait this is for the men?

5560.jpg

Trending