QUESTION ABOUT HEESTA NAGMA

Who the hell first sang the original version of this song? There's Somali, Amhara and Afari versions of this song. And in YT comment sections, people are always fighting about who song the original version of this song. WHO IS IT?

List all 3 songs
Ok. Here's the Amhara version (title says amharic and afar but I think it's only the former)

Here's the oldest Somali version I've seen. Sung by a female. I think may be the original version (called Naf- Jaceyl Hayo)

The most popular version. Somali by King Khalid (called Nagma)

A half-Afari and Somali version
And the full Afari version is listed above by @angelplan

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ok. Here's the Amhara version (title says amharic and afar but I think it's only the former)

Here's the oldest Somali version I've seen. Sung by a female. I think may be the original version (called Naf- Jaceyl Hayo)

The most popular version. Somali by King Khalid (called Nagma)

A half-Afari and Somali version
And the full Afari version is listed above by @angelplan
They all sound similar :faysalwtf: this is hard to choose which one I like, but I'll be bias I like the somali version

Who the hell first sang the original version of this song? There's Somali, Amhara and Afari versions of this song. And in YT comment sections, people are always fighting about who song the original version of this song. WHO IS IT?
Who cares just enjoy the Damn song!

Trending