Question about Arabic text

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a noob when it comes to Arabic but anyway why is it that when I see Arabic text online, they don't use the "fatha-", "kasra_" and "domma•" that the Quran uses? Why is it that I can read the Quran but not normal Arabic?

I've always wondered that too:ohhh:
Something like this مخيمات wouldn't make sense to me without the fatha, kasra and domma

Arabic is a hard language to learn:manny:

That is only used in the Quran to get perfect recitations. Fluent speakers don't need it as they can make the word out without it. Arabic is all consonants.

So I'm a noob when it comes to Arabic but anyway why is it that when I see Arabic text online, they don't use the "fatha-", "kasra_" and "domma•" that the Quran uses? Why is it that I can read the Quran but not normal Arabic?
theres no needed in normal or standard speech only on the Quran to make no mistakes of the pronunciation

That is only used in the Quran to get perfect recitations. Fluent speakers don't need it as they can make the word out without it. Arabic is all consonants.
I see. I thought I could just read it regardless whether I knew the word or not. Thanks for your help

They aren't used in most text books you kinda of have to know them based on what verb they come from and what place are they in the sentence for example kitab can become kitabo or kitaba depending onwhat comes before it for example it becomes kitaba if it's after إن which which makes the ism mansob honestly it's very hard to teach you have to learn naxwh for that or if you're fluent in the language it comes to you naturally

They aren't used in most text books you kinda of have to know them based on what verb they come from and what place are they in the sentence for example kitab can become kitabo or kitaba depending onwhat comes before it for example it becomes kitaba if it's after إن which which makes the ism mansob honestly it's very hard to teach you have to learn naxwh for that or if you're fluent in the language it comes to you naturally
What does naxwh mean in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending