Québec city mosque shooter fate to be decided today killed 6, injured 19 (2 critical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I hope he goes to jail for life. This behavior is intolerable.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Holy

Fucking

Shit

You are too liberal for your own good.

I'd say a lifetime sentence.

Serial killers deserve a death sentence. @AussieHustler is a lefty who uses his emotions to cloud his judgment. When your emotions are running high, your logic will be low, which can lead to irrational decisions.

Serial killers deserve a death sentence. @AussieHustler is a lefty who uses his emotions to cloud his judgment. When your emotions are running high, your logic will be low, which can lead to irrational decisions.
100% agree
Infact putting him in prison for life is worse then just die some days or months later. And it a waste of taxpayers money.
Hanging is cheap, reliable and painless, they should do that

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Quebec is by far the most racist province in the country. They want to be like daddy France so bad they're now in favor of banning religious symbols.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4897917/quebec-school-boards-religious-symbols/

Noone likes them anyway so I propose we ship their malcontent asses back to Europe pronto
Ironically they do this for the sake of secularism, but secularism is simply the separation of religion and state, so I ask, why is the state meddling with the affairs of the religious?

Capital punishment for sick bastard why do general public pay tax for a serial killer. Honestly a bullet to ahead would be easier and cost efficient

VIP
Ironically they do this for the sake of secularism, but secularism is simply the separation of religion and state, so I ask, why is the state meddling with the affairs of the religious?

French secularism ( laïcité as they like to call it) is different than the one practiced by the rest of the western world. Freedom of religion is what we embrace but they want freedom from religion

France banned religious symbols in public in the early 2000s and now these castaways are trying to follow in their footsteps

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
French secularism ( laïcité as they like to call it) is different than the one practiced by the rest of the western world. Freedom of religion is what we embrace but they want freedom from religion

France banned religious symbols in public in the early 2000s and now these castaways are trying to follow in their footsteps
Well that's stupid. I personally don't like religion, but as I wouldn't want a religious person dictating my life, I too cannot do the same to a religious individual.

40 years? Seems Ok.

Anders Breivik killed 77 people in Norway and he was sentenced to life in prison which is that he will only serve 21 years with the condition that he is rehabilitated. By the end of his sentence, he will be assessed and if he isn't rehabilitated, 5 more years will be added to his sentence and then re-assessed and added 5 more years...The idea is not revenge but rehabilitation. A fairer system.

Farm

VIP
40 years? Seems Ok.

Anders Breivik killed 77 people in Norway and he was sentenced to life in prison which is that he will only serve 21 years with the condition that given he is rehabilitated. By the end of his sentence, he will be assessed and if he isn't rehabilitated, 5 more years will be added to his sentence and then re-assessed and added 5 more years...The idea is not revenge but rehabilitation. A fairer system.

It’s 40 years for a potential parole eligibility, but he’s been sentenced to six life sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts