Qoslaaye & red lips sent warns to N&N about con-federalism.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

PL speak all Somalia hear, really Im proud of Puntland :trumpsmirk:.

Next N&N will call Ethiopia or their Amisom masters to talk to us.

All I keep hearing is warnings when is the action.

These two clowns that needed amison to protect them in their own city think they somehow hold power
:damn:

They couldn't even trust their fellow abgaal to protect them. A man who needs amison in his own city.

:heh:
2 years and 8 months into Presidents Farmaajo's term and Culusow & Shariif couldn't keep their cool.

I'm rather glad it didn't take long 4 them to end any hope of ever representing the Somali nation

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
:heh:
2 years and 8 months into Presidents Farmaajo's term and Culusow & Shariif couldn't keep their cool.

I'm rather glad it didn't take long 4 them to end any hope of ever representing the Somali nation
they are so incomptent is laughable, the only politician with leadership skills who hails from hawiye I know of is Ali Geedi

Two failed former presidents, they need to go away and shut the hell up.

All I keep hearing is warnings when is the action.

These two clowns that needed amison to protect them in their own city think they somehow hold power
:damn:

They couldn't even trust their fellow abgaal to protect them. A man who needs amison in his own city.
Boowe, Can farmaajo take a shit without a fufu watching over him? kkk

Two failed former presidents, they need to go away and shut the hell up.

Boowe, Can farmaajo take a shit without a fufu watching over him? kkk

The difference is they had 8 years and achieved nothing plus Mogadishu is their town. While farmaajo is only in for 2.5 years.

If the capital city of somalia was a darood city Somalia would not have been in this mess for the past 30 years.

The difference is they had 8 years and achieved nothing plus Mogadishu is their town. While farmaajo is only in for 2.5 years.

If the capital city of somalia was a darood city Somalia would not have been in this mess for the past 30 years.

LOL, here we go with "Daarood" again, you are Marehan, stand by yourself.

The only Daarood that are civilised are not your people, if you were civilised you would have something to show for it.

What city of yours is civilised and progressive? Mr Marehan? Nowhere.

Stop it.

LOL, here we go with "Daarood" again, you are Marehan, stand by yourself.

The only Daarood that are civilised are not your people, if you were civilised you would have something to show for it.

What city of yours is civilised and progressive? Mr Marehan? Nowhere.

Stop it.

You don't have a monopoly on darood

:ufdup:

Marehan is older then majerteen.

If we had nothing then you would not envy us. Marehan are leaders of darood by right.

And we lots of cities and degaans

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is not the way to do it, both presidents have achieved a lot and will go down in history, however I am beginning to question their character and interest. Being president is about helping the people and the nation as a whole, moving forward in progress in all sectors be it education, employment, security and so on.

You as a former leader, should assist any leader after u without trying to sabotage their term. It confused me a lot when Shiekh shariif not only compared N&N to Alshabaab (who he agreed with once) but also the enemy of the Somali people.

This shows that he has a personal grudge against the dowlad, I believe this to be a selfish act. I also think mr sharif should apologize and take some time to repair his image. I have no doubt that he is a capable leader but if he wants to run again, he must show maturity and earn the trust of the people :)

You don't have a monopoly on darood

:ufdup:

Marehan is older then majerteen.

If we had nothing then you would not envy us. Marehan are leaders of darood by right.

And we lots of cities and degaans

Envy what?

Tell me please?

All I am saying is that you should not claim Majeerteen accomplishments which is what you do when you cite Daarood and try to equate it with civility.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Envy what?

Tell me please?

All I am saying is that you should not claim Majeerteen accomplishments which is what you do when you cite Daarood and try to equate it with civility.
Get respect within your own tribe first before you can approach MX your foot soldiers in Puntland with no deegaans inside Somalia yaryar bark the loudest

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No Deegaan in Somalia? We live from Mudug to Bari.
Our own town called Cagaaran, Galkacyo and Bander Beyla where we have an entire subclan that never left Bari.

Marehan and lies are like peanut butter and jelly.

Always trying to wriggle inside Majeerteen business like the parasites you are.

Shoo.
Stop claiming deegaans i could claim every deegaan MX has but waa ka xishoodaa your the bottom of the barrel MJ can i talk to your superior MJs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP

PL speak all Somalia hear, really Im proud of Puntland :trumpsmirk:.

Next N&N will call Ethiopia or their Amisom masters to talk to us.
an MJ should be head of there party if they were wise, a new face is needed, in somalia after the war incumbents don't happen I don't see either these two or farmaajo winning

Trending