Qooti revival in Addis, Highlanders paranoid

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There is no reason why Xabash culture should by the default in Ethiopia when the Oromo are the largest ethnic group. It is in Somali interests that the Oromo remain the rulers of Ethiopia. It has become clear over the past 2 years that the Oromo are willing to have some give and take vis a vis other ethnic groups. I was afraid that they would try to further expand in Somali lands but it seems that Abyi has put a freeze to the expansionist policies of Lemma Megersa.

Tukraq

VIP
There is no reason why Xabash culture should by the default in Ethiopia when the Oromo are the largest ethnic group. It is in Somali interests that the Oromo remain the rulers of Ethiopia. It has become clear over the past 2 years that the Oromo are willing to have some give and take vis a vis other ethnic groups. I was afraid that they would try to further expand in Somali lands but it seems that Abyi has put a freeze to the expansionist policies of Lemma Megersa.
its more in Somali interests that they are equal in power and constantly butting heads and in conflict/tension, oromo dominance is defiantly not in our favor

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I support our our brothers, Ahmed is leading his nation towards the right path. I hope we can learn from our neighbors who have differences but all agree not to destroy their nation :)