Misleading QOMAYADA Kamala Harris reminds me of BASRA! Like BASRA she’s Childress. Like Basra she’s Sheegato “I’m black”., BASRA “I’m Somali”. She’s Kenyan

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Kamala never uttered her black half as she was coming up but when the opportunity presented itself she suddenly claimed to be Madoow.

Tonight she didn’t mention her dad.

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kamala never uttered her black half as she was coming up but when the opportunity presented itself she suddenly claimed to be Madoow.

Tonight she didn’t mention her dad.

oh hell nooooooo loooooooooooooooooooool HIV speaking looooooooooooooooool

Karim

With A Brave Heart anything is possible
VIP
80% of the "Misleading" threads on this forum belong to one mysterious conspiracy theorist. You know who who :vo3yidw:

Revolutionary

The revolution will not be televised 📺
Blame the democrats, they are covert racists. They will never pick a pure nigga. He or she has to be mixed with something.
The black community voted for her in droves, they're still in the plantation known as the democratic party when most of them are culturally conservative and its the dem policies that have fucked them over for decades, they need a massive departure, I'm hoping 2024 will be a starting point

Emily

Da queen
VIP
The black community voted for her in droves, they're still in the plantation known as the democratic party when most of them are culturally conservative and its the dem policies that have fucked them over for decades, they need a massive departure, I'm hoping 2024 will be a starting point
It’s not like they had a choice . It was her half black ass or cheeto

Latest posts