Qatari prospect that could make the league

Waryas @Reformed J @Jiron get in here this guy a high level prospect from Qatar I believe his roots are East African he had a standout performance at the Nike hoop summit he plays for basketball without borders and has bonafide nba potential his dad also used to play on the qatari national team

Last edited:
Why are most athletes from the Gulf Africans? I remember seeing the Saudi and Qatar team in the world cup and I think only their goalkeepers were Arabs.

Do they promise citizenship to athletes with potential?

Why are most athletes from the Gulf Africans? I remember seeing the Saudi and Qatar team in the world cup and I think only their goalkeepers were Arabs.

Do they promise citizenship to athletes with potential?
I’m not even sure myself this guys a projected first round pick in 2025 he has super high potential

Last edited:
Just watched some of his highlights and he’s looks good. Can get to the rim but also has a shot. Versatile scorer who could handle the ball well. I couldn’t find any clips of him playing defense tho. These are the only stats I could find on him

You’re definitely right about his East African ancestry but I doubt he’s Somali. If he was the macrobians would’ve been found out about him by now and made posts about him on twitter lol. Probably has some Swahili ancestry

Just watched some of his highlights and he’s looks good. Can get to the rim but also has a shot. Versatile scorer who could handle the ball well. I couldn’t find any clips of him playing defense tho. These are the only stats I could find on him

You’re definitely right about his East African ancestry but I doubt he’s Somali. If he was the macrobians would’ve been found out about him by now and made posts about him on twitter lol. Probably has some Swahili ancestry
He’s looks 100 percent HOA just not sure which country tbh 🤣🤣

he was on the international team in the Nike hoop summit and already plays for the qatari national team

He’s looks 100 percent HOA just not sure which country tbh 🤣🤣

he was on the international team in the Nike hoop summit and already plays for the qatari national team
He definitely does lol but he could possibly be mixed Gulf Arab and Swahili. I’ve seen some Omanis with that background who looked similar to him. But I’m way out of my depth with the phenotype and genetics stuff so I could be overthinking it. Maybe @Step a side can get him on yfull to settle this 😂

Have you watched him play in an actual game? I can only find small 1min - 30sec clips of him but nothing else

He definitely does lol but he could possibly be mixed Gulf Arab and Swahili. I’ve seen some Omanis with that background who looked similar to him. But I’m way out of my depth with the phenotype and genetics stuff so I could be overthinking it. Maybe @Step a side can get him on yfull to settle this 😂

Have you watched him play in an actual game? I can only find small 1min - 30sec clips of him but nothing else
I haven’t watched him in a full game yet just seen the highlights and scouting reports and the hype surrounding his name

Maybe a gulf or Qatari Somali can confirm his background I’m sure there are a few in here

It's Qatari. In general, Qatar has an integrated sports project to train players in every sport, and naturalize the best of them. Damn, there are a lot of Somalis who have been naturalized, and this is really sad.

His father is also a legend, the idea of the Qatari basket, but I did not find much about him or his origins, but his face is like a typical Somali, even his Arabic is not the best thing
IMG_1317.jpeg

Captain Yaseen as they call him in Qatar and we know the guy hes Isaaq SM. He is a Qatari citizen just like the other HY football player I forgot his name. God bless him

Trending

Latest posts