QALI OMG SHOCKING SHES HERE WTF 😱

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Asli is not me, even though I’m not fond of people stealing my personality I’ll gladly hand it over if that means I will be forgotten. @Asli you are yourself. These rats may tell you that you’re me, but stay true to yourself cause you’re your own person. Good luck kiddo.

Asli is not me, even though I’m not fond of people stealing my personality I’ll gladly hand it over if that means I will be forgotten. @Asli you are yourself. These rats may tell you that you’re me, but stay true to yourself cause you’re your own person. Good luck kiddo.
Please don’t leave :kendrickcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Is there any way for admin to trace qali’s IP address to find out if she and Asli have the same ip?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Felt a stabbing pain if you think I stole your boring identity. Sigh. :urgh:

you are a sweet guy.... or girl. There has to be a reason why you disguised yourself as a woman for that long. Identity issues?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
tenor.gif