Qalbi-Dhagax welcomed as Hero by his people and cousin Ahmed Fiqi, people shout we are all Galmudug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
The future President Qalbi-dhagax and PM Fiqi
qalbi-fiqi.jpg

Beesha talking about the Political and Family affair
Screen-Shot-2018-07-04-at-11.30.03-PM.png

People shouting we are All Qalbi-Dhagax and Galmudug
large.jpeg

Qalbi-Dhagax Family, his wife and cousins
fiqi.jpg

People shouting we are all Gallmudug
large.jpeg

images
qa_bi-dhagax-640x464.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-5_11-57-47.png
    upload_2018-7-5_11-57-47.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 130

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What a bahkti the same people who arrested him yesterday and handed him over to ethiopia he is meeting with today it was only yesterday galmudug was hunting him down as a fugitive and arrested him
Look on the bright side though the spokesperson of galmudug got raped

XaajiXumbo

Anything positive about Ogadens and Sacad, and the first bakhtiyaal oo naago maseersan to jump up kicking and screaming with negativity are the MJs, walee you folks truly hate the unity between those 2 folks.

Consider this my last post responding to those followers of haters that i wont be responding to your hates again.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anything positive about Ogadens and Sacad, and the first naag maseersan to jump up kicking and screaming with negativity are the MJs, walee you folks truly hate the unity between those 2 folks.

Consider this my last post responding to those followers of haters that i wont be responding to your hates again.
I support the federal government of somalia anyone who supports trash like fiqi is an enemy of the federal government of somalia guun guun dhashay by taking a picture with fiqi and his moryaans its clear qalbidhagax has choosen his side.

XaajiXumbo

@Marsin @JONB @Ferrari @Teeri-Aplha sxbyaal it looks like the Mighty Qalbi-dhagax a reer Galmudugian is becoming an Presidential Hopeful Masha'Allah.

Hambalyo To President Qalbi-Dhagax:salute:

P.s Sxbyaal has @Teeri been banned because his Tag isnt showing up, if he is banned then no wonder as there are people (naago maseersan oo Mod ah) who dont see the same view as him.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Marsin @JONB @Ferrari @Teeri-Aplha sxbyaal it looks like the Mighty Qalbi-dhagax a reer Galmudugian is becoming an Presidential Hopeful Masha'Allah.

Hambalyo To Qalbi-Dhagax:salute:

P.s Sxbyaal has @Teeri been banned because his Tag isnt showing up, if he is banned then no wonder as there are people (naago maseersan oo Mod ah) who dont see the same view as him.
Qalbidhagax is being used like a condom by the same people who arrested him yesterday in galmudug and beat him up before handing him to ethiopia

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This guy sucking off every Ogaden member on this forum lol tagging and begging them lmao Seeking their approval of him as Ogaden :mjlol:
Shameful wlhi and they aren't responding to him :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at the curtain behind fiqi the mucaraad he pulled his seat close to qalbidhagax in order to take a picture igu saawir but was prevented from speaking to qalbidhagax
CBCD273C-BBCD-4CF2-AEC0-7FC44D52C7F1.png

Meanwhile qalbidhagax is with his cousin a patriotic man who loves to see somalia prosper as long as he is with farax moallim it makes me forget anout the other picture cause he is vehemently against habar gidir mucaraad like fiqi see how qalbidhagax embraces farax compared to how fiqi was trying to brown nose qalbidhagax
37D14FEE-8529-4B41-86B3-438288916C4E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending