qabiilism in somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since i joined this forum, all I've noticed is qabiilism and superiority complexes from certain individuals. i know that qabiil has deep roots in somali society and history. But i expected better from somalis in the diaspora, and that they would identify with their ethnic national identities rather than their qabiil first. Why are somalis still angry over spilled milk that occurred in the 20th century rather than moving on. Don't get me wrong, qabiil can be positive. its part of your identity after all. To be proud of your qabiil is your prerogative, but pushing it above somalinimo is detrimental to somali society.

I agree. I don't know how Somalis raised in diaspora learned about qabil and qabyaalad.

qabil is not bad but qabyaalad is a disease.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Qabyaalad is what is responsible for the current state of Somalia today.

I like to think in a parallel world a Somalia that has Ethiopia as it's vassal state whilst at the same time pursuing Lebensraum at the expense of the Bantu hinterlands further South.

:dabcasar:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
At this point Somalinimo is pushing your qabiil over your Somali identity.
It's sad but it's the current reality.

Qabyaalad is what is responsible for the current state of Somalia today.

I like to think in a parallel world a Somalia that has Ethiopia as it's vassal state whilst at the same time pursuing Lebensraum at the expense of the Bantu hinterlands further South.

:dabcasar:

A Somalia that rules from Sudan to Zanzibar :ahh:

Sudan is a useless desert sxb. We should aim to conquer all the lush & fertile lands below Kenya for our Lebensraum.
:ahh::rejoice:
You're speaking my language brother :friendhug: we will conquer Sudan and take all their oil and their
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will tame the Bantu lands and turn it into a big farm and somalinize we will mine their resources and turn OUR lands into an empire :fittytousand:

Ever since i joined this forum, all I've noticed is qabiilism and superiority complexes from certain individuals. i know that qabiil has deep roots in somali society and history. But i expected better from somalis in the diaspora, and that they would identify with their ethnic national identities rather than their qabiil first. Why are somalis still angry over spilled milk that occurred in the 20th century rather than moving on. Don't get me wrong, qabiil can be positive. its part of your identity after all. To be proud of your qabiil is your prerogative, but pushing it above somalinimo is detrimental to somali society.
Riiiight, wats ur qabiil:cosbyhmm:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
We are so delusional it's funny lol when we're not talking shit about other clans, we fantasise about conquering our neighbours as if our current 1 million square km is not big enough

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
We are so delusional it's funny lol when we're not talking shit about other clans, we fantasise about conquering our neighbours as if our current 1 million square km is not big enough

You would think the last war with Ethiopia would open people's eyes regarding foreign intervention lol. If a war happened best believe foreign powers would intervene and f*ck us over again

The territory we currently control & Somaliweyn is enough for our population for the time being. If there is gonna be a world war down the line & by then Somalia has an burgeoning economy that needs more resources then we'll need to secure them in those lands below Kenya to feed our military and economy. We don't need to settle any Somalis over there apart from the army corps that will be tasked with maintaining control over the bantus, we'll turn them into resource colonies. In WW3, Russia can have Europe; China can have asia-pacific & Iran or Turkey can have the middle east/west asia and we'll have the eastern portion of Africa. Insha'allah we'll be ready.

:siilaanyolaugh::wow1:

The territory we currently control & Somaliweyn is enough for our population for the time being. If there is gonna be a world war down the line & by then Somalia has an burgeoning economy that needs more resources then we'll need to secure them in those lands below Kenya to feed our military and economy. We don't need to settle any Somalis over there apart from the army corps that will be tasked with maintaining control over the bantus, we'll turn them into resource colonies. In WW3, Russia can have Europe; China can have asia-pacific & Iran or Turkey can have the middle east/west asia and we'll have the eastern portion of Africa. Insha'allah we'll be ready.

It's possible because Kenyans are a bunch of pussys and Ethiopia is about to break up in to multiple regions, but only way for us Somalis to accomplish this is thru uniting, we only need to take back arable lands

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Too late for that. Kenya is busy drafting the final stages of economic integration with the EAC. Soon there will be a 200 million strong Nilo-Bantu country on our doorstep. Forget about annexing Kenya, we'll never be able to reclaim NFD from the Bantu hordes.

200 million?
:wtf::williamswtf:
They may have the manpower, but we will focus on the quality of our soldiers & technology. One professionally trained & well equipped Somali soldier will be able to decimate a whole EAC division insha'allah. The bantus lack warrior spirit and they'll most likely surrender & make tactical mistakes because of their stupidity. A Professionally trained, well equipped & supplied military + educated & competent army officers & generals, the warrior spirit and love & devotion to the Fatherland is a deadly combo.
:win:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These niggas are meme qabilists. I doubt they even have one friend irl that they can talk qabil with.

Status
Not open for further replies.